View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-26-2011, 04:55 PM

Most of us live in free countries. We have the freedom and ability to decide what we wanna do with our lives and therefore the reality of the consequences that may occur from these choices will eventually pop up and smack us upside-down the face.

My general point is that it's up to ourselves to keep fit and stay healthy. Mommy Nature is not gonna drop a pep-talk and a healthy cook book on our heads, just because we have it 'easy'. If you have a bike, you can ride that to school. If sports fields get sold, you can play in your garden at home or at your friends' house. It's really not that difficult.

And honestly.. there are a LOT of people that still work hard. Just because we have machines to do the hardest parts of the job (or at least some places do), it doesn't mean that hard labor doesn't exist anymore. I was at a simple grocery store for 1½ months. It was definitely not for the faint-hearted. Lots of moving huge boxes, carrying heavy weights and walking and cleaning at every shift - shifts that were up to 11 hours long.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast