Thread: Internet dating
View Single Post
(#47 (permalink))
Old
KuranUSA (Offline)
Lost In Love

02-04-2011, 05:01 PM

Congrats to you then.

We would be much the same way now were it not for a simple manner of bad timing. Much like one of those stories where a lot of things happen in quick succession. Shortly before meeting her, I received a grant to go to university in the states, which I accepted. We fell in love shortly after, and we both agreed that for our future, I should go. So I did, with great reluctance I might add. But it's already paying off. And someday relatively soon, i'll be going back.

Got your shit sorted better than I do? Why, just because you happen to be physically closer to your love?

As for your comment on spirituality, not at all. Spirituality is just that, spiritual, and our personal beliefs are not subject to anyone's thoughts but our own. You say that I must be suffering Psycosis, I say that you simply don't understand. They are just both our beliefs.

RobinMask, nope I just happen to stick to my UK timesense, so I have bizarre sleeping hours. Up at 12, bed at 6am. And it's not creepy obsessive, it's love. If you can't see that, then you are missing an important part of life, and I hope that you can find it.

Last edited by KuranUSA : 02-04-2011 at 05:03 PM.