View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
File0 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-23-2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeChan13 View Post
I believe there is something seriously wrong with my emotions. They are often out of control and incredibly srtong. When I get angry or hurt mentally, I just want to destroy everything around me and scream. When I am happy, well, that is rare, but I feel euphoric. I try to be an open minded person and I thought that might help my mood swings, but I still get hurt the exact same way as before. I just feel like giving up hope and let my emotions run free and stop caring who it will effect. I feel kind of desperate to just run away and get somewhere else to start a new life. I can't stand my own skin anymore... I don't feel quite good enough.

So, any thoughts? Maybe some way to help?
May I ask how old are you?
Your problem seems to be a rather natural thing amongst teenagers. These things come and go with hormonal changes
If I'm right and you're at your 16th or so, than you're pretty much all right, just have to survive the next few month or years and you'll be as good as any of us who survived our teenage years too
I know it doesn't mean nothing right now from a stranger, but ask your friends I'm sure they feel the same or very similar things like you do.
Ah and do not try out any drugs, it might sound cool or funny but is not!!! A young person with labile emotions couldn't do worst than trying out something like that. I mean it can become much worst after using drugs. Just don't go down on that road!
It really won't last forever drugs aren't the solutions!!!!

Have you got some plans for your future? Would you share them with us?

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm not a native speaker, but I had to say something after someone recommended drugs for you...

Last edited by File0 : 02-23-2011 at 06:41 PM.