(#18 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-19-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghap View Post
Shocking

So lets get this straight only those that can speak japanese can offer help to Japanese people?

otherwise its a little shifty!

You all want to read what you have said here as tbh its pathetic....whats wrong with plain Human Kindness.

Its sad really as I wanted to visit Japan but wasnt aware that if I needed help i had to speak fluent and even worse somone must tell thos from Japan in my own country "we dont speak japanese so we cant help you"

I knew languages were a barrier but I must admit I wasnt aware you couldnt offer help unless you could speak the same.
Ummm yes.. why would anybody who has lost everything want to spend what little they may have left to travel where nobody speaks their language and in all likelihood their own government at some point will help them get through this tragedy. .. as much as these come live at my house offers seem heartfelt... they are stupid and accomplish jackshit as far as making difference in someone's life.... so stop the infatuated anime dumbshit offers and fork over some cash.. because that is the only thing you can do to really help these people.