(#803 (permalink))
Old
AlexisSalas (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to AlexisSalas
03-30-2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
@verycoolguy992 Never mind. I know Korean people don't like us, and they'd react like that.

My concern is another nuclear threat now. It looks like a fast breeder called "monju" is also in trouble even when we can't seize the Fukushima reactor. It would be more terrible than fukushima when monju gets out of control. If there's a such thing as god, he doesn't like Japan and Japanese, I guess.
And well im not discriminating any culture or being rude,just opening a small thinking space, and totally dont have anything against you tipsygyspy, but havent you though that maybe this is because almost every one in japan dont believe in god? soo why get any god involved in this problem if you guys dont even believe in one?
I totally disagree that any god hates japan or japanesee, this has happened to some other countries remember, you guys arent the only one so dont feel bad or imagine that god hates you. I must say this is only human being fault. We caused almost all of the natural disasters, yeah they are natural but we provoked them.

Well this is all i wanted to share. Put a though in it. Take care.
And im sure Japan will pass this through. Good luck.

Rosetta Stone japanese programs seems to not helped me much...Need help with my japanese, looking for help plz!!

Last edited by AlexisSalas : 03-30-2011 at 06:46 AM.