View Single Post
Old
YuriTokoro (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-10-2011, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
So, if I understand this, the way to deal with perverts is to try & deter them in a manner that shows no enjoyment. To be honest, I'd struggle to show enjoyment in deterring such a situation anyway. I would also be uncomfortable with alerting everyone to the man who commited the offense, due to the fact I wouldn't want to embarrass the girl with what just happened to her. Do I make a fair point here & am I correct in my view here?
Sorry, I don’t know well what I can say in English.

I think you wouldn’t imagine how many perverts here. When I was young, I was touched by them twice a week at least.
Please imagine that you were a young girl and are getting off a train car which is really crowded. Someone touched your rear end. How can you tell who touched you?

If you find a girl be fondled, you don’t need to care that other people know what have happened to her. Please just catch the pervert and help Japanese girls.

But one thing, if you hear a story that a girl have touched by pervert in a train, do not say “I would beat a pervert off” Why didn’t you beat him off?”, being exited or smiling.
If you do, the girl would regard that you do not even try to understand her feelings at all.
My female American friend seemed REALLY HAPPY to hear my story of perverts in trains.

Hello, I may not understand English very well and I may lack words but I will try to understand you.

If you have questions about my post or Japanese customs, don't hesitate to ask.

I YamaP