View Single Post
(#96 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

06-19-2011, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
you know, their are people who can be left to die because nobody bothered to call and see if they were alright.

It happens here a LOT---------If nobody cares about neighbours or good friends then what use are they?

Never to call in case their house is untidy. Good friends Actually help and do shopping and clean if needed and help look after their friend or neighbour. If one NEVER dare intrude even though they are worried- someone could be left in a bad way-- and even die.

When our friend had a cold we did some shopping for her, bought fruit etc and left it at the house.
All those things are still okay, just with a call first and like "I bought some stuff for you and I'd like to drop it off, when's a good time to pass by?" and then not enter the house unless sincerely invited in.

If the phones kept ringing with no answer, contacting a family member to express concern would be the next step, a good friend would have family's contact info or a way to get it.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.