View Single Post
(#169 (permalink))
Old
Fr3sh (Offline)
JF Regular

06-21-2011, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuurui View Post
Women are the sharks. Guys are main target as they are the ones who's ego is retarded enough to let them "impress" the ladies through buying a bottle of Dom Perignon for 350.000yen (zero'z are correct) hoping to be able to drag them to the Ibis hotel and shagg them. Little do they know they are being scammed. Girls have deals with bartenders, and their drinks are fake, not to mention that many of them are ladyboys anyways... Guy gets drunk, girls don't, guy's cc gets raped and the girls don't. All they do get is a cut from the bar sales, and the guy wakes up with 1.000.000 debit on his cc, headache and a mental jet lag.

sorry for typos, but i slept only 3 hours...
Daaaaamn!!!! Why doesn't the dude get himself a whore loool! Personally nothing turns me off more than a women that asks me to buy her a drink....

Anyways there has always been some sort of theft but it doesn't sound too bad in Japan lol....just push away the girls that throw themselves at you. Over here in Canada its not that bad but fights outside or outside of clubs\bars and theft isn't something that is too rare.

But daamn those women sound vicious though