View Single Post
(#174 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-21-2011, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuurui View Post
Nah man not anymore. That was before. Hostess clubs make no money now. Those girls are hunters. Move in groups, usually 2, in case the guy gets out of hand. Japanese girls don;t do it, they stick to their clubs and returning clients.

Before it worked as such: girls had a dohan, brought client to the club, then went out with him to the shotbar, and called him a cab so he can safely go home. Now, it is a deal between clubs ran by the Black guys (connected to Yakuza) and the girls (that mostly were strippers or whookers). Way back, I know that some strippers made up to 9-10 mln yen / months in stip joints alone. Once their income went down, they found another way to fix that - scams. Also, lots of clubs was closed by the Police after many cc scams were reported. Even US Embassy was warning ppl about it.

So now in Roppon gi you have 70% of wally hunters, 20% of military, and 10% of people who should not be there.
I guess you are talking specifically about Roppongi only. I was just talking about hostess clubs in general. I don't want people making the mistake of thinking a hostess bar is a brothel... even if they do charge about the same prices.