(#208 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
06-22-2011, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuurui View Post
Hence the suicides. Of course you don't have any problems, you guys do not talk about them lol. It is very common in Japan to not to talk about something and pretend it doesn't exist. And I could tell you more but I will let you enjoy your shell. You feel comfortable with it, so why bother.
Ah yes, because suicides are so incredibly low in every other country... Especially in nearby countries that are well known for being extremely straight and blunt, like South Korea or Taiwan. Oh, wait, South Korea is higher than Japan and Taiwan is comparable.

Or maybe, you know, there are OTHER things at play raising the suicide rate... Like a culture that is more accepting of it as a way of dealing with problems, and a high pressure lifestyle.

I am totally sure now that you think that the Japanese way of doing things is significantly inferior to your way of doing things. I don`t see why you have decided that I am living in some shell, and why you feel you can judge my personal relationships with such accuracy.

If you want to write off people because they do not follow the exact same patterns of interaction as you, your loss I suppose.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.