View Single Post
(#40 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
06-23-2011, 09:04 AM

Excuse me, but who has much more influence on temp increase, CO2 or methane gas? GoNative, maybe you got a degree, but for me, it's enough I have two Olimpic Diploma's in Mathematics and Science. And btw, my prediction model (developed with my science and math teacher) is used by a few labs around the world and adapted even to climate change prediction.
You need me to explain in detail why 1.000 cows produce more climate changes than 50.000 SUV's?
CO2 is just a part of the climate change system, but you're too keen on your believes (almost like religion fanatics) to see anything else. You need to change a lot more things to manage to control this, If you reduce the CO2 by 50%, you will only get a decrease in the entire system of under 1%.
You are right, the companies manipulate, but it's because CO2 is the one that they can decrease the easiest and cost efficient (for them).
When you want to stop this system you need to work on the entire spectrum, not only on the smallest part (even though it helps, it's less than you can think).
I'm sorry but I'm tired of people who think they know everything just by having a sheet that writes University on it....
And really now, I'm not debating that climate change isn't happening, it's really happening, but CO2 has less influence on it than you can think of.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?