View Single Post
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-24-2011, 02:58 AM

Gonative; A Volcano pumps out more CO2 in a day than the industrialized earth does in a year. There are currently more than a dozen active volcanos right now. Each one is like a giant smoke stack straight from the earth's core.
I'm not against being a responsible owner of earth, but I'm not going to be bullied into tradeing in my car, changeing my damn light bulbs or keeping my thermostat set to 60.

The earth warms and cools, it has for eons and there's NOTHING mankind can do about it. I do agree that mankind can create local micro climates but good ol mother earth beats us hands down when it comes to macro climate.

Fr3sh; Your country was used and a abused..So? My ancestors were swiss, they were enslaved by the Austrians, abused and misused..same thing. They broke free and made something of themselves, I also have scottish and Irish ancestors, both were horribly mistreated by the British, some of them immigrated to the US. My great grandfather was a coal miner and was nearly crushed to death in a mine cave in. I joined the army to pay for school, was active dureing Desert Storm. The West didn't just "steal everything" we worked our asses off.

Yet your Excuse is "evil west polutes, steals and enslaves..whoa is me"? The only person who can fix your predictament is you. You can't expect anyone else to because they will want payment for services rendered.