(#36 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-09-2011, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
Right now, Nyororin made me very paranoid about my peach fuzz arms for my upcoming visit to Japan. xD Craapppp.
If it really is peach fuzz - then you have nothing to worry about.
The thing is, what would be considered "peach fuzz" here is a lot less like fuzz and more like a peach.

Something you should keep in mind though - you`re not Japanese, and are only going to be on a visit. It would be no worse than encountering a woman with clearly unshaved legs (Not to the point of bushy hair, but visible). While you might find it unappealing or odd/rare - it`s doubtful that you`ll be ducking into the bushes to gag at it.
If you were going to be living, long term, in the country then I`d advise following the flow - on a short trip I wouldn`t even worry about it.

Quote:
i think japanese men are expected to shave moustache. right? do they also shave pits? i've played basketball all my life and all the teams including myself did and still do so. actually all sportsmen seem to do so.
It is pretty regular to be clean shaven - but there are men out there with mustaches and beards. They just are fairly uncommon.
I don`t think it`s normal to shave the armpits - although it might be in some sports. I don`t think it`s a regular thing among the general male population.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.

Last edited by Nyororin : 07-09-2011 at 12:18 AM.