View Single Post
(#364 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

04-15-2007, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Kittie View Post
yaya... Mana is one of a kind. If you call that looking like a girl I hope you don't count me in as looking girly xDDDD But really. I think, you think, that they look nice and beautiful (not in a "gay" way.. em, you get it). And you think they look girly as all the world's women's biggest duty at this tiume is to look HOT, SEXY etc. Whih includes wearing make-up. But J-rockers, they don't want to look like girls. They want to look nice, and that's what they do. Some guys think that some girl looks hotter with make-up. I think kyo looks hotter with make-up. Eh. I hope you get my little pointy here ^_^; And, even though make-up from the beginning was meant for women, men should be able to have it without being called "fag" "transvestite" or "girly". Being beautiful is not a woman-thing. Saga is 100000000 times more beautiful than most creatures on this world. *nods*

*phew* I hope you understand what I'm trying to say xD

Shunkanshuutou <3 Saga grabbies Nao ^^
Hey hey hey. Slow down. You're making me sound like I'm perfect and only think that girls are SEXY and HOT. Nope ofc not. I'd be stupid to say such a thing. Thing is. I'm not being sexist. Because hey. I love girls. But, the physical traits of male and female are different. The majority are born like that. Females, usually smaller frames, less developed muscles ( Don't think I'm saying girls can't be string. I'm not), female genetalia ( SP?) more elegant, their faces are abit smaller and more... Is cute a good word?... Whereas males, are of a bigger build, more muscles ( Again I'm not saying girls aren't strong) Male genetalia, and the faces are usually more... male?

Gah. Here's an example. Get Ken from L'Arc'En'Ciel and put him next to Saga. See the difference? I'd say Ken looks more manly than Saga.

NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING SAGA IS A GIRL OR IS UGLY

And, heck, yes. Even though I'm a male, I can say JRockers can usually be hot. Not all. But most of them.

I prefer Yoshiki/Gackt OVER Saga though :P They blow Saga out of the Water. Oh And Hyde. He's just <3

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -