(#41 (permalink))
Old
steven (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-04-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Just be glad they don't judge you on your JF threads : D

And yes.. if hot girls don't reply to you - it means you're not good enough. Maybe you should aim for someone at your own level? If you're a two - then she should be a two.. Unless you're really rich - then you're allowed to be cocky.
This is why real life is better-- you can be a two in real life (and not be rich) and still get attractive girls. It's about personality. If your personality is a 10 then you can get women way above your "apparent level".

Another thing, I wouldn't expect a "dating website" to have girls that are actually "10's". I'd suspect that there's always a catch if you see a really attractive girl (or guy) on a dating site.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-04-2011, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyokoUK View Post
Kuran my love, we may be seen as 'dating' online but I see us more as being in a serious commitment which was started that day on the beach. We are loving out a long distance commitment for each other and trust me, I will be here, arms wide open, the day you return. When we meet again in Heathrow, when we embrace and kiss, darling the earth will move, people across England and Europe will think a slight earthquake had shaken them for a moment.
Am I the only one that reads this as;
"We are not in a relationship, nor are we dating, it's just a commitment, so it's fine for me to have other flings with other guys. But if you come back I'll ditch them for you."
?

cuz that's gotta suck for Kuran lol, he seems to be holdin out ><

PS. this is what you get for going public with love, by the way

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-04-2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
Do it somewhere else, kiddo!
For once I completely agree with you masaegu!!
(#44 (permalink))
Old
KuranUSA (Offline)
Lost In Love

02-04-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
Do it somewhere else, kiddo!
No, we're quite happy doing it here, among other places but thanks

Real James, no. you'd have to understand our spirituality to get it, and that is one thing that I have no inclination to discuss on a public forum. No offence, truly, but you and the rest simply don't understand.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

02-04-2011, 04:45 PM

lol I'm laying next to the girl I love, I think I got my shit better sorted out than you

then again, maybe you meant the rest of us are just a little too smart or level headed to understand your delusional sense of "spirituality", I think most would call it "psychosis"

watch yourself if you start throwing your words around like that online

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-04-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
then again, maybe you meant the rest of us are just a little too smart or level headed to understand your delusional sense of "spirituality", I think most would call it "psychosis"
Speaking of psychosis has anyone seen KuranUSA and KyokoUK online at the same time as one another? I mean aside from the similiarities in language, usernames and creepy obssesive love I have to wonder if they aren't - in fact - the same person . . .

Edit: I must have jinxed it, they're online at the same time now XD
(#47 (permalink))
Old
KuranUSA (Offline)
Lost In Love

02-04-2011, 05:01 PM

Congrats to you then.

We would be much the same way now were it not for a simple manner of bad timing. Much like one of those stories where a lot of things happen in quick succession. Shortly before meeting her, I received a grant to go to university in the states, which I accepted. We fell in love shortly after, and we both agreed that for our future, I should go. So I did, with great reluctance I might add. But it's already paying off. And someday relatively soon, i'll be going back.

Got your shit sorted better than I do? Why, just because you happen to be physically closer to your love?

As for your comment on spirituality, not at all. Spirituality is just that, spiritual, and our personal beliefs are not subject to anyone's thoughts but our own. You say that I must be suffering Psycosis, I say that you simply don't understand. They are just both our beliefs.

RobinMask, nope I just happen to stick to my UK timesense, so I have bizarre sleeping hours. Up at 12, bed at 6am. And it's not creepy obsessive, it's love. If you can't see that, then you are missing an important part of life, and I hope that you can find it.

Last edited by KuranUSA : 02-04-2011 at 05:03 PM.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿�

02-04-2011, 05:24 PM

Hnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhh
We're not irritated at you for your 'love' but rather you completely (and selfishly) derailing the topic of this thread to make it all about you.

How would you feel if I went on and on about my personal crap nobody want to hear about? "I ripped my anus open taking a giant dump and now I keep ripping it open when I bend over!" Don't wanna hear about it? Well I'm comfortable with my body, why shouldn't the whole world know of my beautiful bleeding anus? If you think my anus is unworthy of discussion, then you are missing an important part of life, and I hope that you can find it.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
KuranUSA (Offline)
Lost In Love

02-04-2011, 05:32 PM

Then by all means open a thread about it. Likely some people will read it

"On Topic", internet dating in it's,'find a stranger, date them' form has it's pro's and cons. You don't really know the people behind the profile, but at the same time, it would, i'd imagine, provide a degree of confidence, in the vein of,'There's no pressure to meet anyone, and if I don't like them, I simply stop responding.'

(#50 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-04-2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuranUSA View Post
Then by all means open a thread about it. Likely some people will read it
I think you missed the point.

Either way, I'm sure that everyone on this forum has only the best intentions for you and your girlfriend. After all, most of us have probably felt that way about a significant other in the past, or currently do.

The difference however, comes down to maturity. The majority of us did/do not feel the need to constantly reaffirm our feelings, especially on a public forum.

I guess it may be hard to comprehend while you're "lost in love" but I'm confident that you'll look back at this thread in 20 years and have a good laugh at yourself. In the meantime, you may want to save yourself some future embarassment by keeping your interactions to a more private means of online activity.
Closed Thread