LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-11-2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
Because she's the only girl that talks to me romantically.
Ah, great, now I totally get your logic . . .

"Oh, hey, no one likes me . . . but that total psycho over there likes me, even if its just to get a visa or sell my kidneys on Ebay, but meh, what the hell, right? Marry me, babe!"
(#22 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
02-11-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
Ah, great, now I totally get your logic . . .

"Oh, hey, no one likes me . . . but that total psycho over there likes me, even if its just to get a visa or sell my kidneys on Ebay, but meh, what the hell, right? Marry me, babe!"
hahahaha

I said before that she was only a person giving some atention to a lonely guy. Some people like he tend to confuse things when they get some atention.

I vote for the psychologist again, I'm not joking.

Video Games: Serious Business

(#23 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-11-2011, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron View Post
Because she's the only girl that talks to me romantically.

And now she said goodbye I have to log off, or she did that 3 minutes ago and she still hasn't.

(At 23.53 Pm she said goodbye, 5 minutes later she's still logged on facebook).
What kind of logic is that?

You need to stop being so pathetic. You honestly wonder why you don't get more attention from women?

Relationships and love do not happen overnight, especially when it is only through the internet. You need to calm down and be patient. Develop a real relationship with a girl. Get her to truly be interested in you.

This girl just sounds like a tease, that likes getting attention, and you are the perfect sucker to give it to her.

Keep looking and stop talking like an asshole and I am sure you will find someone. Also, stop judging solely on looks. Most people go after someone who is "in their league" let's say. According to how you describe yourself, I think you are setting the bar too high. Looks are not everything and most people do not land the supermodels.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
02-12-2011, 12:18 AM

I am the proud owner of a heart that's never been broken, so I wouldn't know.

I guess this pain you feel passes over time. Plus it's a girl you never really got to know on the inside, you can't have fallen for her fully, I wouldn't say that feeling you experienced was anywhere close to true love, so cheer up, you'll be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickOShay View Post
What kind of logic is that?

You need to stop being so pathetic. You honestly wonder why you don't get more attention from women?

Relationships and love do not happen overnight, especially when it is only through the internet. You need to calm down and be patient. Develop a real relationship with a girl. Get her to truly be interested in you.

This girl just sounds like a tease, that likes getting attention, and you are the perfect sucker to give it to her.

Keep looking and stop talking like an asshole and I am sure you will find someone. Also, stop judging solely on looks. Most people go after someone who is "in their league" let's say. According to how you describe yourself, I think you are setting the bar too high. Looks are not everything and most people do not land the supermodels.
I like you.

everything is relative and contradictory ~