JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

04-08-2007, 01:33 AM

episode 25 of Death Note did it for me.......

IamKira
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-09-2007, 10:04 PM

Yu Yu Hakusho
(#53 (permalink))
Old
dragonrazor (Offline)
that guy in your dreams

Send a message via AIM to dragonrazor Send a message via MSN to dragonrazor Send a message via Yahoo to dragonrazor
04-09-2007, 10:08 PM

hmm....probably either Gundam Wing (hated the series, loved the movie), Mobile Fighter, or...um....i dunno, i kind of cried a bit seeing Orson die protecting Shiris

"If we have to dance to the strings of an unseen force, that makes us no better than Zio" Chaz Ashley (not sure japanese name) Phantasy Star: End of the Millenium
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
04-09-2007, 10:52 PM

Air so very nearly brought tears to my eyes, seeing Kanna get killed, cursed, mobbed etc befor finally dissapearing was very tragic. I remember seeing all the comments on the page with people saying that they were crying, my man~pride wouldn't let me lmao.

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-09-2007, 10:53 PM

Episode 25 of Death Note.... What little respect I had for Light faded away...I'm so sad...
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Samael (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-10-2007, 01:39 AM

Eureka Seven had me bawling like a little girl. :P It's funny though because I always hate love stories. Perhaps it's just that this happens to be a love story involving mecha, but I'm telling you it takes a hell of an anime to make me enjoy the fuzzy moments as much as the action. If you look at my second favorite series Black Lagoon, you'll get an idea of what my normal fare is: guns, violence, war, debauchery, and loads of ass kicking is what I usually stick to, so I usually roll my eyes and fall asleep during a romance series. This was the exception to the rule.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
SeraphsAlaria (Offline)
New to JF

04-10-2007, 01:50 AM

Grave of the Fireflies had my husband and me in tears...I can't touch that movie without crying ^^;
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
04-10-2007, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samael View Post
Eureka Seven had me bawling like a little girl. :P It's funny though because I always hate love stories. Perhaps it's just that this happens to be a love story involving mecha, but I'm telling you it takes a hell of an anime to make me enjoy the fuzzy moments as much as the action. If you look at my second favorite series Black Lagoon, you'll get an idea of what my normal fare is: guns, violence, war, debauchery, and loads of ass kicking is what I usually stick to, so I usually roll my eyes and fall asleep during a romance series. This was the exception to the rule.
OMG I can't believe I forgot this, this made my eyes itch but I can't remember when. And yes you are correct it is an excellent anime, perhaps because it's an original concept it was planned more excellently than manga to anime but it does have the perfect dose of warfare, love, science (very important in anime, if it doesn't make sense then it's like a gaping plot hole) and the animation itself is excellent there's a very unique style to it.

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-10-2007, 02:27 AM

Pretty much any anime with an emotional scene does it for me, but the most memorable scene that had me bawling was the very end of Chrno Crusade!

That was just a perfectly sad ending!

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video
(#60 (permalink))
Old
terra104 (Offline)
SIT BOY!

04-10-2007, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
I'd have to say that Grave of the Fireflies, takes the gold metal. Saddest anime ever.
will have to agree on this! its been a while since i watched it.. 10 yrs to be precise.. part of me wants to watch it again, while the other part refuses completely.. it just tore my heart..

wolf rain had an impact on me, as well as full metal Alchemist; when edward came to know the truth about the philosophers stone, when hugh died, and the end, when he sacrificed his body for his brother's, who sacrificed him self for him in the first place (WAAAAAA)

dont want to forget chrono crusades..

" i don't SUFFER from insanity, i ENJOY it"

SEE MY SIGGY AND DIE OF ENVY!!

proud chief psychologist of Aoshi Shinomori