Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

11-29-2007, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakushi View Post
Yup my whole life story is just full of fuzzy bunnys and butterflys hehe I wish it did, you should probley think about your own words for a second there. . .
well sum of us do go through more than others. that's just a fact. + sum of us can stand up to more pain than others. that's also a fact.

twin: animerox102
sister: tsuzuki
Big sister: Sachiko
Vampire: DarkNeko13
Fello Dargon Rider: AkuenKigahen
Kakashi: Animerox102
Itachi: Tsuzuki
Mikoto: MaymeRachael
Obito: Sblegach
Hinata: Dijital
Hanabi: Sachiko
Old
Edrik (Offline)
JF Regular

11-29-2007, 03:41 AM

I tend to think of sasuke as an a-hole. He thinks he know all, but he doesn't, he thinks he can handle anything thrown at him, but he can't, he thinks his only goal in life is to kill this "certain" person, but it isn't (what about when that certain person dies? then what?). Overall he tends to try and push all emotions away, while in Sai's case he just simply never experienced them, or rather can't anymore. Sai is always calm, even during battle and tries hard to blend in. Like the time he struggles with books to find a "suitable" name for everyone, which by the way he really screws up with Sakura...lol.

Oh yeah to answer the question, yes Sai is better!
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

11-29-2007, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrik View Post
I tend to think of sasuke as an a-hole. He thinks he know all, but he doesn't, he thinks he can handle anything thrown at him, but he can't, he thinks his only goal in life is to kill this "certain" person, but it isn't (what about when that certain person dies? then what?). Overall he tends to try and push all emotions away, while in Sai's case he just simply never experienced them, or rather can't anymore. Sai is always calm, even during battle and tries hard to blend in. Like the time he struggles with books to find a "suitable" name for everyone, which by the way he really screws up with Sakura...lol.

Oh yeah to answer the question, yes Sai is better!
woo-hoo *clapping for Edrik* yea thats what I'm talking about your cool man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
well sum of us do go through more than others. that's just a fact. + sum of us can stand up to more pain than others. that's also a fact.
Yup yup so the judging should only be twards the anime character cause we don't know everyone here personaly

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.

Last edited by Hyakushi : 11-29-2007 at 03:48 AM.
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

11-29-2007, 03:50 AM

i give up. it's funny how ppl all get the same veiw on sasuke and his attitude. u_u

*sigh* but what could i expect, i mean, i was asking for ppls opinions, that's what i got.

Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

11-29-2007, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversoraryuu View Post

i give up. it's funny how ppl all get the same veiw on sasuke and his attitude. u_u

*sigh* but what could i expect, i mean, i was asking for ppls opinions, that's what i got.
Yup and your welcome when you get older you will see there is nothing speacial about him he's just another person playing the victime.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

11-29-2007, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakushi View Post
Yup and your welcome when you get older you will see there is nothing speacial about him he's just another person playing the victime.
i just like kishimoto's run of the story. i mean what would naruto be without sasuke. and plz don't note me on my age.

and there is nothing special abot sasuke, like i said i like the way he fits in the story.

Old
Edrik (Offline)
JF Regular

11-29-2007, 04:05 AM

I guess all Sasuke is there for is to appeal to those girls that enjoy the "hottie" as they call him. Because personally I think the story could've or still could go on without sasuke in it, I mean Itachi would die anyway by someone else's hand (e.g. Naruto and kakashi). The only time I liked Sasuke is in the begining of the manga (don't know if it is the same for anime) is when he gets caught off guard by Naruto with his shadow clone jutsu and literaly puts him in his place Later when Sasuke manages to get out of Narutos bindings he tells Sakura "you should be more kind to Naruto" or something like that, since he acknowledges how good Naruto has become.
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

11-29-2007, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrik View Post
I guess all Sasuke is there for is to appeal to those girls that enjoy the "hottie" as they call him. Because personally I think the story could've or still could go on without sasuke in it, I mean Itachi would die anyway by someone else's hand (e.g. Naruto and kakashi). The only time I liked Sasuke is in the begining of the manga (don't know if it is the same for anime) is when he gets caught off guard by Naruto with his shadow clone jutsu and literaly puts him in his place Later when Sasuke manages to get out of Narutos bindings he tells Sakura "you should be more kind to Naruto" or something like that, since he acknowledges how good Naruto has become.

well that kindda makes sense they r best friends.

Old
animeomarguy (Offline)
Stupid--Stupid Like A Fox

11-29-2007, 04:09 AM

Sasuke the emo....He always thinks about the bad parts in life...What a pessimist
Go suck a lemon bitch...( in words of salvanas )
Old
Edrik (Offline)
JF Regular

11-29-2007, 04:10 AM

Lol you say that now, but wait (if you haven't read the part, since you mentioned that you only read parts of the manga where either sasuke or sai come out) until you come across the part or rather parts where he is an a-hole to Naruto or/and others. Sorry I can't remember an example at the top of my head, but I think there is one when they leave the leaf village for the bridge mission...I think not sure.