Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-01-2007, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra104 View Post
please dont ruin it on the watch anime first and read manga later kind, so if its in the manga and not in the anime dont mention it here!

o ya u mean kabuto, hes the guy thats sasori's spy under orochimaru

anywho, kabuto shows up with orochimaru, fights team 7. Sai supposedly dies and is seen hanging from a tree

sasuke also appears here and team 7 runs after sasuke. Naruto, sakura and yamato follow sasuke. but team 7 is easily defeated by sasuke. Hmm lets see what else. Thats about it.

O ya the reason yamato can use wood style ninjutsu is because he was injected with the cells of the first hokage whenhe was a kid
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

12-01-2007, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaicui View Post

anywho, kabuto shows up with orochimaru, fights team 7. Sai supposedly dies and is seen hanging from a tree

sasuke also appears here and team 7 runs after sasuke. Naruto, sakura and yamato follow sasuke. but team 7 is easily defeated by sasuke. Hmm lets see what else. Thats about it.

O ya the reason yamato can use wood style ninjutsu is because he was injected with the cells of the first hokage whenhe was a kid
thats official u'r one of the biggest idiots ever lived, respect other people and dont spoil the anime for the others!!
Besides some of it is nonsense! if u'r going to put spoilers just warn people of it!
Old
Kaicui (Offline)

12-01-2007, 07:01 PM

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
12-01-2007, 07:11 PM

Quote:
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
hey my toy <.< what are you doing ?! OO

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
SakuraSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to SakuraSan Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraSan
12-01-2007, 09:35 PM

Naruto isnt my favourite anime but sometimes i sit and watch it with my brother...I want to say that i LOVE Sasuke LMAO :P

And i lol-ed so hard at the sexy jutsu thing :P

Last edited by SakuraSan : 12-04-2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: I put manga insteadof anime..What a retard :P
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

12-02-2007, 04:14 AM

Quote:

Wow whats wrong, don't get attention from ur parents much? Gotta be an asshole so someone notices you on a forum?
You are pathetic

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
Old
FRESHx (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to FRESHx
12-02-2007, 05:23 AM

Quote:

AHHHHHH! I READ THAT AND NOW I FEEL DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE NOW WHEN I HEAR IT ITS GONNA BE ANTICLIMACTIC. thanks a lot.

you wanna know how bad the movie is?

picture titanic....with no boat.
Old
Kaicui (Offline)

12-02-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Wow whats wrong, don't get attention from ur parents much? Gotta be an asshole so someone notices you on a forum?
You are pathetic
dude i dont have no parents u fuck. and if u wanna go at it, ill gladly go. geez some people nowadays cant take a joke

and trust me dude ive been here long enuf for people to notice so i could really care less :P
Old
Konan134 (Offline)
the almighty doujinshier!

naruto couples - 12-02-2007, 09:39 PM

ok so earlier i went on deviant art and typed in naruto couples... holy crap there were so many pairings so wut couple do u like? post and tell and give a reason y

Last edited by Konan134 : 12-02-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old
Konan134 (Offline)
the almighty doujinshier!

12-02-2007, 09:45 PM

me is tobi and konan :3 THEY WOULD LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!