Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-22-2007, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra104 View Post
i was totally disappointed by it to be frank! why did theyhave to waste 20minutes with naruto roaring and staring back at orichimaro???!!!
and where was the fight? the one on one that we enjoy so much... it was more of things being blasted, and the end product... no how to blast orichimaros arm!!!
i expected more of a fight like the sasuke naruto fight
Thats what i expected, but the way it looks, its gonna happen in the next episode
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
12-22-2007, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra104 View Post
i was totally disappointed by it to be frank! why did theyhave to waste 20minutes with naruto roaring and staring back at orichimaro???!!!
This was my main problem with the episode. Whenever I watch anything, and have to make up my own dialogue and story while cracking jokes because things are going too slowly, then there's a problem. I just hate the fact Naruto was just powering up for the whole ep, mostly. I felt like I was watching an episode of DBZ.

This should've been a normal length episode; the upcoming one should've been an hour.
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-22-2007, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
I felt like I was watching an episode of DBZ.
hahahaha. You know what, I was thinking about that a little, but i remembered that DBZ could go on for like 5 episodes, and DBZ was cooler at that. lol.
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
12-22-2007, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
hahahaha. You know what, I was thinking about that a little, but i remembered that DBZ could go on for like 5 episodes, and DBZ was cooler at that. lol.
I couldn't stand how DBZ extended episodes, personally, especially with how the filler was.

Some people I know hated how Naruto's filler was, but I could always tolerate it. Naruto's filler arcs were all separate, short, straight-forward, and to the point. It wasn't one continuous filler arc, like that Bounto arc in Bleach (which bored me after a while, because that one story went on for far too long, imo).

For DBZ, they extended canon arcs by using the "I'll power up for 20 minutes which takes 10 episodes to get through while everyone stands around, staring in awe at my awesome power" method. I couldn't stand that. I'd rather have short original filler if a series needs it than extending something significant like a canon arc.

The powering up of Naruto today with his fourth tail coming out just really made me think of the whole, "I'm powering up, you all stand here for about an hour until I'm done" thing that was common in DBZ.
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-22-2007, 09:02 AM

I understand what you're saying, but in that case why do you watch these animes? lol. Most of that stuff is for climax. Personally, yeah i get frustrated when it gets tooooooooo repetitive, but I'd prefer to watch this, than watching 4 episodes in the leaf village waiting for Sai etc etc.. That bored the hell out of me. At least with powering up, there's something to look foreward to. Thats my opinion anyway.

As for naruto fillers. I skipped them all.. They bored me even more than powering up for 10 episodes!
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

12-22-2007, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
I understand what you're saying, but in that case why do you watch these animes? lol.
I'm not psychic. I don't know what's going to happen before it happens. As for DBZ, my first time watching it, I stuck with it because I wanted to know what was going to happen. Overall, though, I prefer Dragon Ball to DBZ. As for Bleach, I grew bored of the series as a whole months ago. I haven't watched it since July...I forgot where the series was at that point. No idea where the dub is either; I've only seen a couple of eps of that.
Quote:
Most of that stuff is for climax.
They could get to it faster, though. ^^
Quote:
Personally, yeah i get frustrated when it gets tooooooooo repetitive,
You know, being repetitive doesn't bother me much...it's waiting for something to happen that does or when it takes forever for a story arc to end, when it could've taken a shorter amount of episodes as well as time...but, I am being a bit of a hypocrite here. I'm a big Detective Conan fan. ^^;
Quote:
but I'd prefer to watch this, than watching 4 episodes in the leaf village waiting for Sai etc etc..
Those eps didn't bother me, since we got to see the other characters interacting. Episodes like that don't bug me.
Quote:
At least with powering up, there's something to look foreward to. Thats my opinion anyway.
Yeah, true in that way, but it can still be done in a less amount of time and get on with it.
Quote:
As for naruto fillers. I skipped them all.. They bored me even more than powering up for 10 episodes!
I liked most of them, even if the stories for some were bad. I just liked the fact we got to see the other Konoha kids during those filler arcs. Especially my favorite characters, like Hinata, Shino, Lee, and Shikamaru. Stuff like that made up for it for me.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 12-22-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-22-2007, 09:20 AM

Fair enough. I think you wont like one of my fav animes as a little kid then. I don't know the name in english or Japanese, but it was a football anime... They run for a whole episode and barely take one step forward when they have a birds eye view. hahahaha.
Old
shoujobeat (Offline)
Kiryu-sama's wife...

Send a message via MSN to shoujobeat
12-23-2007, 02:20 PM

I love sasuke , it's not his fault he's like this it's his damn brother who did this to him**any child would be affected if something like that happened to them**Sai can just go to hell.
Sasuke would have been a happy person if itachi never killed his parents and betrayed him. He justs wants to avaenge his parents death, so what! I know that sasuke truned his back on the Village and stuff, but what could he do? he had to get stronger quick, anyone in his position would have done it, I just hope he'll leave orochimaru soon and go back to normal

so LEAVE my Sasuke alone, ok!**Love you sasuke**

ViCe PrEz Of ThE ZeRo LuVeRs ClUb My JF Family ~+MeMbEr Of ThE vAmPiRe ClAn+~ **Owner of Zero-sama**
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
12-24-2007, 01:51 AM

hm the next ep. comes out at the 10 January X) gah.... to long -.-"

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
Zer0 (Offline)
can belive its not butter

12-24-2007, 01:55 AM

Cant wait to see sasukes new moves when he fights naruto