JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
12-24-2007, 01:57 AM

bah <.<" we don't need Sasuke ô.o btw what's with Itachi what is he doing ?! °°

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
Zer0 (Offline)
can belive its not butter

12-24-2007, 02:00 AM

I hate when all these kids at school tell me about akatsuki and about tobi defeating itachi wtf... that cant be true it just confuses me and my predictions

Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
12-24-2007, 02:04 AM

lol what Tobi defeats Itachi ?! °° no way X) hm... and what's with Pain ? I think he is the Boss from Akatsuki ô.o heh someone told me the real Boss is Tobi <.<"

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
Zer0 (Offline)
can belive its not butter

12-24-2007, 02:07 AM

Wtf... Tobi hasnt even officially joined akatsuki remeber when he was trying to get ring to join I think someone told me that akatsukis leader is pain who the hell is he I havnt watched alot of shippuden

Old
kunitokotachi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

あたりまえ Sasuke over Sai anything day - 12-24-2007, 07:41 AM

Sai:
Is a member of a wanna be Anbu group formed by a man who had issues with the Third Hokage. He wears a half-top shirt, which looks really effeminate and has the ability to make his ink drawings become reality; it's like Leonardo da Vinci joined team Kakashi. If you think that Sai is not an asshole, he didn't even help a team member that was falling to their death. Also, what is the deal with him always talking about penises?

Sasuke:
Yes, before the time jump he was always whining about becoming stronger. However, he no longer does that. As a matter of fact he is now very nonchalant. It's probably because he has become so strong. We can't blame him for wanting to execute his brother. His brother pretty much wiped out his entire clan including their parents. He's simply seeking justice and justice is what all societies seek. What do you think the leaf village ninja would do if they could catch Itachi? He's too dangerous to lock up. Also, (unlike Sai) Sasuke never intentionally sat back and watch a team member (while on team Kakashi) get hurt or fall to their death and not try to give assistance. Anyway Sasuke is very talented and has ***spoiler alert from here on*** already surpassed Orochimaru. Sasuke can summon pretty much all of Orochimaru's snake summons. Defeated Orochimaru easily. Killed Deidara, and has managed to form his own group of ninjas referred to as "蛇" or "Snake."

宣告されてから弁論しても手遅れである。
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
12-24-2007, 08:21 AM

Given the choice between the two of them, I'd have to go with Sasuke. Sasuke's actions are a bit justified, when you get right down to it. He hasn't been right since he came home to find his entire clan and family slaughtered by his brother. IMO, he "lost it" and became blinded by his will to go after his brother to make him pay for what he did. I'm sure the fact that Sasuke had the curse put on him didn't help matters much either.

I don't care much for Sai. He isn't really much of a team player and very rude. At least when Sasuke was apart of the team, he would help his fellow team mates if the situation called for it.
Old
Konan134 (Offline)
the almighty doujinshier!

naruto help - 12-24-2007, 06:06 PM

ok so i've been playing naruto ultimate ninja1 and i'm stuck on this one mission u know when ur battling haku and u need to use 3 additional moves I DON'T GET IT!...grr sorry lost my cool so if u passed it plz shower me w/ ur wisdom thx <3
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

Send a message via MSN to miyavikuun
12-24-2007, 06:09 PM

you just have to throw him and then it goes all weird here
YouTube - Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Additional blow

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
Co-Founder and proud Member of the Miyavi Stalking Society
I own Cat from deathstars!!
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

12-24-2007, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversoraryuu View Post
i use 2 like sasuke when he was good but now i hate him.b/c he's bad. but my brothers say compared to Sai they'd hav sasuke anyday. they don't like his smart ass mouth. n_n i think it's adorable. but when sasuke get's good i'll like him again. n_n.

if u readthe manga please do not tell me what's gonna happen i already read sum of it and i ruined my life. =(. im sticking with the anime only
I'm sorry people but even though I hate Sasuke.......He would be Sai. they would probly make a gay couple though.

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

Send a message via MSN to miyavikuun
12-24-2007, 07:08 PM

i dont like sai he is mean but sasuke is cool but i dont like him either he killed orochimaru and manda

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
Co-Founder and proud Member of the Miyavi Stalking Society
I own Cat from deathstars!!