View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
ninjajeff (Offline)
New to JF

07-06-2008, 10:23 PM

she definately has something to do with konoha, and has to be important that they would know who she is, most likely naruto's mother or someone that had something to do with naruto and possibly the nine tails attack in the past. could also possibly be the actual Pain since they figured out the code, though thats kinda doubtful. i guess we will end up seeing in the next chapter, i cant wait to read it
Old
GentlePrincessJC (Offline)
is on TEAM ZERO.

Send a message via MSN to GentlePrincessJC
Wink 07-08-2008, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelfinaPan View Post
All of the bodies he's used so far were once real people. In my bizarro imagination it's Uzumaki Kushina (Naruto's mother). The only reason I say that is because her status is still unknown after the fourth's death. But this new body doesn't look much like Kushina. She looks a little like Kakashi's former team mate Rin, but it would be odd to bring that character into the mix at this juncture even if her status is unknown. Although, each of Pain's bodies have a specific skill like summoning or taijustu. Rin was a medic. It's very possible that this new body has medic skills. That's just my imagination running wild though. Who really knows for sure. I think though, that there is a tie between this body and Konoha and/or Naruto. Oh well, it's fun to speculate.

Also, am I the only person who thinks that new Shiho character looks a lot like Ino? Is it just me?

I hope they show Sasuke going after the eight tails. I'm curious about what will happen there.
its really hard to tell cuz they tried to remold her to look like konan for some wierd reason or another. pein has a konan fetish lol but Shiho wierds me out for some reason, she could be a one of akatsuki's spies planted in the village because her behavior is suspicious or the girl has thing for Shika. If i turn out to be wrong i feel bad for all the Temari/Shika fans out there.

- 「 BANG <3 BANG! 」 -
Old
drummachick (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to drummachick
07-08-2008, 06:31 AM

Put the Rinnegan in Kushina's eyes add a few plugs and BOOM Peins new body.

I wanna know why Pein chose to use shinobi that Jiraiya knew of fought before. I hate to say this and trigger chaos this theory has wreaked on many a forum but the whole "Minato theory" is gonna pop off again with a Ka-Pow!

Last edited by drummachick : 07-08-2008 at 06:35 AM. Reason: add a point
Old
blackweb (Offline)
New to JF

07-08-2008, 01:01 PM

yes,i am ...
Old
GentlePrincessJC (Offline)
is on TEAM ZERO.

Send a message via MSN to GentlePrincessJC
07-10-2008, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummachick View Post
Put the Rinnegan in Kushina's eyes add a few plugs and BOOM Peins new body.

I wanna know why Pein chose to use shinobi that Jiraiya knew of fought before. I hate to say this and trigger chaos this theory has wreaked on many a forum but the whole "Minato theory" is gonna pop off again with a Ka-Pow!
maybe he has a sensei complex but I dont really think its kushina because so far theyve kept naruto in the dark about his fam so even if he saw them he prolley wouldnt recogonize them. I wonder what the real pein looks like atm.

- 「 BANG <3 BANG! 」 -
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
07-12-2008, 07:50 PM

lol please watched this xxD -->
YouTube - Naruto AMV - Pretty Fly [For A White Guy]
the ending is the best lol

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†

Last edited by Tsuzuki : 07-12-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old
RavenWings (Offline)
New to JF

07-12-2008, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
lol please watched this xxD -->
YouTube - Naruto AMV - Pretty Fly [For A White Guy]
the ending is the best lol
Oh god thats funny, *sings* shino's on crack... well that was the impression I got

Every time I do the flippin' 'What FF character are you' I get Cloud. Yes, well, that's what I always get... and I'm a girl... -_- ah well...
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
07-14-2008, 04:43 PM

That was freaking great. Almost as great as "Real Ninjas"

Old
Reuss64 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Reuss64
07-22-2008, 07:09 AM

Spoiler! (Do we do that on this topic or is it implied?)
"That's Mr. Eight tails and Mr. Host". The Eight tailed guy thinks he's tough and granted all the swords and the fact that he's training make him seem to be pretty strong, But it's the four people against one so in the end I think "Hawk will capture him. However, My prediction is that Sasuke will do the Cool guy thing and try to fight this guy all by himself, And this will be where Sasuke fully revels the true power that his eyes hold. As for Naruto I kinda had a WTF face on when he said you had to die. Kinda cool, but then again kinda odd. Whatever, 3 days left till we figure out what he's talking about.
Old
Kensei90 (Offline)
New to JF

07-26-2008, 07:35 AM

Sadly the Manga is so slow!
Anyway, I think that Naruto will surpass Jiraiya, and Sasuke will most probably defeat the 8-tail host after several teammates are injured.

Another week before we know what happens...