JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-11-2007, 04:36 PM

You aren't derailing as long as you have something to do with DN in your posts, so dont beat yourself down so hard

Yayy... sorry, still feeling childish XD *gobbles up cookies* Yummi..

Oh great, another L supporter...

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-11-2007 at 04:44 PM.
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-11-2007, 04:40 PM

Before the Light-supporters totally outnumbered the L's.....

I recall being one of the only L-supporters here. Everyone used to be like DIE L! WIN KIRA! BRING THAT NEW WORLD! RARR! lol
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

04-11-2007, 04:41 PM

I`ve seen one episode. It`s hard to choose. I need more backround story to make my choices.
Spoiler, but who`s the bad guy? Curiosity killed the cat, I know, but I ain`t going to live forever.

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
Old
ScareCrow (Offline)
rat on cocaine

04-11-2007, 04:43 PM

Who`s my favourite? OK, I`ll choose Light because InsaneDoll chose L (kidding)

Dunno now.

îi este foarte dificil unei biciclete să aleagă traiectoria de evitare a unui zid care se hotăreşte, brusc, să te inoportuneze cu prezenţa lui tocmai când nu ştii ce să faci mai întâi: să frânezi până sub viteza sunetului, să înghiţi/scuipi o muscă sau să încerci modificarea legilor fizicii prin autosugestie, cu ochii strâns închişi.

Signature & Avatar © InsaneDoll, 2007
Old
風林火山

04-11-2007, 04:45 PM

Well, I wouldn't say that there is a bad guy in DN. Everyone thinks they are doing good for the world, but share conflicting views. But there definitely are some bad guys, like the Yotsuba Group, but anywayz yeah. not really any evil people. But Light, the main character, does some evil things in my opinion, to make his new world, void of crime, and only peaceful people.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-11-2007, 04:47 PM

The line between good and evil is thin and fleeting... Just look at my siggi erm, i mean the ones in dark blue =P both are good, except on the surface, Light seems bad while L appears to be good... but if you look deeper... *nope, not gonna spoil anymore XD*

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

04-11-2007, 04:51 PM

my favorite is Light.
i think i have said that alreadyXD

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.-- Albert Camus
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

04-11-2007, 04:52 PM

So in the end, the "bad guy" is up to the same old "everybody`s point of view" or something like it?
I really love the Shinigami`s ..And Death Note is very well drawn. Didn`t disappoint me one bit.

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-11-2007, 04:53 PM

Mwahahaaaa.... Go Light-supporters!!!!

Oh, and for more information, you guys can look at the first page of this thread, i posted a brief overview of the first arc of Death Note there ^^ that might help a little in your decisions

InsaneDoll: yes, but it isn't same old... I mean, look at anime like Naruto, Inuyasha, Bleach.. you can pretty much tell who the bad guys are

Old
風林火山

04-11-2007, 04:55 PM

Yeah, you basically choose the bad guy in Death Note. The person who you don't agree with is basically the bad guy.

And yes, Obata-sama, the master behind the drawings of Death Note is trully amazing. DN was his second piece of work, his third that he is working on now, is the manga for the game Blue Dragon, and that was drawn by Toriyama, Akira-san. I posted about them in the Manga Artists thread.

Alrighty, go to go now guyz, reality beckons me. Cya all later !!!!!! =}