JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-12-2007, 10:04 AM

Ahh... damn, the first three episode 26s of dn were removed ._. Oh well, have to settle for the lower quality ones.. ><

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-12-2007, 10:06 AM

Awww, sorry Cooly.... Heh, I went and checked, they were not on, then as soon as I got back here, Aoshi said they were on...I just missed them, lol. It was funny.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-12-2007, 10:15 AM

Lol... such a sadistic twist of fate... Oh well, at least we were lucky enough to catch a decent episode ^^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-12-2007, 10:40 AM

*SPOILERS*

You know how L said that light should succeed him? I think that was just a ploy to prove he was Kira, because when he dies the orphanage is informed and replacements will be made for him and I guess him thinking Light is Kira means he thought if he died it would be from him, so Light would become (Or pretend) to be the new L and the other two would notice that its not L and in fact Kira (In some form and way)

Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-12-2007, 10:43 AM

Lol, I was just thinking that today counter! Great L-ish minds think alike, no? L thought of everything.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-12-2007, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post

*SPOILERS*

You know how L said that light should succeed him? I think that was just a ploy to prove he was Kira, because when he dies the orphanage is informed and replacements will be made for him and I guess him thinking Light is Kira means he thought if he died it would be from him, so Light would become (Or pretend) to be the new L and the other two would notice that its not L and in fact Kira (In some form and way)
Spoilers
Hmmm.... but there was apparently no one else better fit to take over L. So even if L didn't say it, everyone else would have appointed Light as L. There're a ton of other reasons why L wanted Light to succeed him ^_^
Oh, and Light's name starts with an "L" too, lmao

P.S. don't say u werent expecting this lol, but i was bound to argue with you when u said that, right?

Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-12-2007, 10:54 AM

*Laughs at Cooly's amazing brain*. L and Light both start with a L???!! ROFL, you got me there!! Wonders what Light's dad will do when he finds out there are other L's....*bursts out laughing*
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-12-2007, 11:01 AM

LOL, he'd freak that's for sure.. XD And no... Amazing as it is, my brain still isn't comparable to your standards yet anyway

Wow, it must be super late over there... don't you have to sleep?

P.S. where did Riku go..?

Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-12-2007, 11:07 AM

I scared him off...lol. Nah, my brain is only...Near-ish, not L-ish..but I am being trained, lol.

Trying to get rid of me eh? I'm kidding Cooly! I should go to bed, I get weird at 4:05 in the morning...that's when I'm most vulnerabl----*cough*
Yep, so uh, yeah, I can't wait to see Light's dad's face...or does he even find out...I want to ask L about that.

Yep, I'm not really tired...but I am going to head to bed, I think I'll sleep a couple hours then get my day started.... Night Cooly! H&K

Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-12-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
LOL, he'd freak that's for sure.. XD And no... Amazing as it is, my brain still isn't comparable to your standards yet anyway

Wow, it must be super late over there... don't you have to sleep?

P.S. where did Riku go..?
Ahh sorry I started watching the latest Bleach episode and just couldn't stop watching it, the music in the new arch is brilliant. But this is the DN thread not the bleach thread *wonders if there is one* So yeah you have a point and yeah I knew you would argue XD I just want to believe that was Ls last move to outsmart Kira, makes me feel as if hes still here *cries*