JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-27-2007, 06:03 AM

**Steals all of Rikku-donas Milk, ***

Death note is nice

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-27-2007, 06:20 AM

[post removed]

Last edited by Rikku777 : 07-03-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
04-27-2007, 06:23 AM

DN rocks, except since I have a shitty computer the last episode I say was 16 *pouts* so Im stuck reading the books

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-27-2007, 06:25 AM

I think the manga Is better than the anime (but I think thats just what I like)

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
04-27-2007, 06:28 AM

I just dont like having to buy it, its 10 dollars for me to get 1 book, so I like the videos on the internet better

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-27-2007, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
I just dont like having to buy it, its 10 dollars for me to get 1 book, so I like the videos on the internet better
You can down load the book on line too

Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-27-2007, 02:28 PM

L won in the movie, but in the anime series, Light won. And since the anime series came out first, it is more original ^_^

Oh, and uopn deeper thinking, Light is actually the one who's doing justice, us Light-supporters don't support him just because he's smarter. We fully support his cause as well.

Yay... another Light supporter

Cmon... I wanna see people arguing against my points... with reason of course... Think deeper people, dive into the surface .___.

Light is gay huh... Well, if it takes homosexuality to change the world into a better place, why not? Frankly speaking, I'd choose a gay rather than a criminal to live with <<< beat that, L supporters

Yes, I'm in an extremely argumentative and irritable mood today >_>

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-27-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-27-2007, 03:27 PM

Well I can tell you flat out that the 2 movies came before the anime Nard-kun. The anime started in October 7th of 2006. And the 2nd movie may have played in November, but it was already complete.

So both movies were already done before the anime. ^_^

Oh, I watched the end of episode 28 last night just to hear Near's voice, and I discovered, he has a girl's voice! >.< so dumb!

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-27-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-27-2007, 03:30 PM

Weird... In Singapore, the anime came out way before the movie... Any idea why so?

Then if the second movie (which is more impt), played at a later date, did the anime producers know about the ending?

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-27-2007, 03:35 PM

The anime and the movies weren't created by the same people, while the anime and the movie have different endings, both companies already knew how the story ends because the DN manga has been complete in Japan for some time now.

The anime was created by Mad House & Shueisha, and the movies were done by Warner Bros. I how this helps.