JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-28-2007, 04:18 PM

Hey, hey, anime!!!!!! Woo!!!! What's up man? How ya doing? XD Have you watched episode 28 yet? ^^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-28-2007, 04:19 PM

Don't worry about it Nard-kun I'm sure you'll "see" her soon, keep your chin up and smile

Old
animeomarguy (Offline)
Stupid--Stupid Like A Fox

04-28-2007, 04:21 PM

lol Im great, thanks for aski-THEY ALREADY MADE 28???????

no one tells me these kinds of things!!!
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-28-2007, 04:25 PM

Awww, Riku... *snivels* Ok... I'll try... Thanks....

No pro- No one tells me too... I usually check em out for myself!! XD

Oh, and I've actually made a thread some time ago in the anime/manga section on latest episodes out =P

P.S. I've also sorta given up on searching for anime on youtube... Dailymotion's so much better ^^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-28-2007, 04:29 PM

Hehe No problem Coolly, what are friends for
Dailymotion? Never heard of it *googles it *

Old
animeomarguy (Offline)
Stupid--Stupid Like A Fox

04-28-2007, 04:30 PM

thanks coolnard...Im gonna try the website
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-28-2007, 04:32 PM

Yay ^_^ Grp-hugs

It's something like youtube basically.. but as far as i know (i just joined lol D) the anime episodes arent removed =P

Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-28-2007, 06:46 PM

Thanks Cooly ^_^! I'm going to sign up too. I managed to see ep 28 on youtube though. For the next episodes I'm not even going to try I'm going straight to daily motion now

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-29-2007, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post

Light seems to be having trouble with Near and Mello though... He didn't kill his own sister in the end O.o
I'd like to remind you, that he didn't kill Sayu for one simple reason:

She is not a criminal, so there is no way Kira would know who she is, or that she is going to be traded for the Dn. If he did kill her, then that would only go against him, and help everyone else realize that he is Kira. Thats the only reason. He wanted her to die at that moment.

Okay, time for me to go back and read more posts, I saw this, and I just had to comment!

Okay, I read more, and I noticed this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
And apparently, L did not have enough intelligence to gain information that could have prevented his death >.< No offence...
The only reason L died, is because he did not know the relationship between Rem and Misa. Rem is easily manipulated, if it involves Misa. Rem is kind and gentle, and knows how mis-treated Misa is being treated by Light, but she loves her, so she'll do anything to make her happy.

Light didn't kill L himself, he would never have that honor, he just influenced L's death...
If Light didn't have Rem's kindness towards Misa, then L would have never died, unless Misa got to use the eyes on L again, but that wouldn't have happened, if L hadn't died, he was going to go for Misa a second time. He knew she had the eyes again. But sadly, L under-estimated the shinigami. Misa made the eye trade again, and Rem saw it, if she wasn't so smart, and came to conclusions quickly, then L would have been alive.

And you guys asked who you think is smarter? L, M or N? I'd say that N might be a little smarter then L, maybe not smarter, but more logical, and reserved. L was a bit too soft, and he met Light and became friends with him, that was his downfall, he never had a friend, and he was sucked right to Light. Near isn't meeting Light, and isn't interested in friends, he is double motivated. He wants to catch Kira, and have revenge for L. and he knows he is Kira from all of L's research on him. Mello might seem smart, but he is more rash, and brutal then anything else. He'll do anything to one-up Near, even kill, so that is why he is able to gather information as well.

And by the way, Near and Mello those are not their real names. I know both their names, thanx to the manga. ^_^

And Nard-kun, I believe you'd think a bit differently about Light, if you actually read it.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-29-2007 at 02:41 AM.
Old
Kakashi (Offline)
おやすみなさい

04-29-2007, 03:36 AM

[post deleted]

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."
-Shel Silverstein

"Who told me dragons did not exist,
then led me to their lairs
...one flew east, one flew west,
One flew over the cuckoo's nest."

Last edited by Kakashi : 09-23-2007 at 09:47 PM.