JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-29-2007, 10:39 AM

But the director of the police force wasn't a criminal too. And Mello and Near have already figured out Kira has a means of access to police information, which would mean even if Sayu wasn't a criminal, he would have found out everything.

Yes, he didn't know, he wasn't able to figure it out. That brings his intelligence into question. He was able to figure out many other complex cases, but that. What does that tell us? It tells me Light outwitted L with his advanced planning ahead.

Blah blah blah , lol, I don't understand why you're telling me this, but I already know them. L underestimated her... he did a lot of things as well... If she wasn't so smart... If L wasn't a detective... If L didn't have control over the police force... If L didn't exist at all... Deal with it, lol XD

Hm...So basically Kanji-kun and I arrived at the same conclusion for the order of their intelligence =P

Even if I ever read it... *cough* I shall never turn to the dark side *cough*....

P.S. don't mention it, Ao-kun Ironically enough I got the link from one of the comments on youtube... O___O "

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-29-2007 at 10:48 AM.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-29-2007, 11:03 AM

Lol, no love, I really love it when people defend their points cuz that way,i get to have an opportunity to convey my message across

Heheh... Stop trying to disguise your intelligence XD You know we know you know we know you're smartest in all of JF...

Hmmm... *peruses Rikku's post* I agree... I wouldn't exactly categorize death gods as erm, logical XD But Kanji-kun and I were refering to the relationship between Rem and Misa, not the existence of death gods, lol...

Good evening, my dear! How do you do? ^___^ "

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-29-2007, 11:24 AM

Dang..... I wanna see how you look like in a Misa outfit.... *daydreams*

Lol.... Oh reeeeeaaaaallyyyy.... Whatever you say, Miss Rikku, you're always right anyway ^_^

I just got back from church... pretty tired... lol XD Met angel in the service.. Well, acutally it was him who shook me by the shoulders so violently i had no choice but to acknowledge he was there ~_~

Yeah....it made me cry yesterday... But no problem, she must have had a good reason behind it
Cool.... pictures........ Aww cmon... It's just like you to keep everyone in suspense XDXD~!!! Show!!! Pweety Pweeeeaaaseeee.... O_O

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-29-2007 at 11:31 AM.
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-29-2007, 11:27 AM

Reads Rikkus previous post....nose bleeds >_<*
umm.... yeah so how are all my fellow Death Note loving friends?

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-29-2007, 11:33 AM

Hey!! No dirty thoughts!!! >.<

I'm good, I guess ^_^ how're ya, Riku-san?

Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-29-2007, 11:35 AM

XD would I
Yeah I'm good thanks, bit bored though, no games to play, no anime to watch *sighs*

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-29-2007, 11:42 AM

I'm curently watching one piece
You could check out the must watch anime thread thingy tho =P

.................. You like doing that don't you.. Getting my hopes high then going down again....

He isn't... He's a sort of a grp leader in church...don tell him i said that ^_^
He's not little.. definitely... he's tall... plays basketball... good in running.. but he had a cough when i met him.. so he couldnt join me for a jog >.<

Ok... Next time I get my exam results, you're coming with me!

Eeeee..... Why......... *dies from curiosity* X_X

Well, as long as u have something to do with DN in your posts...

Hold on... Death Note rocks!!!!!

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-29-2007, 11:57 AM

Heh, I can't wait to see his expression when I tell him that XD

I'm getting them in a few minutes??

Train is a positive influence ^_^
Yeah, my has a picture of it in it, so I'm probably good too

Interesting ones... huh...... That smiley looks fishy.... O.O Any recommendations then?

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-29-2007, 12:11 PM

He won't. but his face would probably be something like that ----->
XD

No problem... All the more you should be rushing to the airport now XD~! Jkjk =P

Hmm... I don't even know the definitions of yuri and yaoi... but from what you're saying... it's best if i don't ^_^

Yoai DN... so there should be a yuri DN too right..? Or are they the same thing... oh well

Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-29-2007, 12:21 PM

Imagine the yuri side, Misa and Sayu