JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-03-2007, 03:32 AM

Hmm... IamKira and Riku8, Queenie, etcetc have been discussing about it as well... But yeah, they're not as active as us

Lmao, cheers for us! XD

P.S. might take awhile to reply, in school now

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-03-2007, 03:41 AM

Your in school huh? Don't talk to Ryukuu too much, people will think your crazy. lol

Oh yeah, my best friend joined the forum, he'll be talking with us tomorrow. He had to get off for the night. But he's a Light-supporter, so you'll find a recruit in him. He knows just about as much as I do in DN. But I still think I know more. lol ^_^
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-03-2007, 03:50 AM

And that's one for the Light supporters and none for L! Mwahahahah

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-03-2007 at 03:54 AM.
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
05-03-2007, 03:51 AM

I support L, srry Cooly, I think Light is really cute and all, but I think L is awsome too, so I gotta stick with him

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-03-2007, 03:54 AM

People shouldn't side with someone just because they think that person is attractive, you should side with them, because you share similar ideals, and beliefs. but eh... thats just me.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-03-2007, 03:55 AM

Ok... We have a tie............ Dang!! The war isn't over yet.........

Agreed, but Yuri said "and all" and "awesome" so I guess it could have been a little too general right there, though it'll do for me ^^

Old
Yuri (Offline)

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
05-03-2007, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
People shouldn't side with someone just because they think that person is attractive, you should side with them, because you share similar ideals, and beliefs. but eh... thats just me.
OMG, jeese, I was talking about the characters, not you and cooly, lolz, silly Kanji-san. Hmm.....mby...I like Light alot cuz he is cool and thinks ahead, and L is sometimes a step behind, lol. nvm, I go with Light force

i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-03-2007, 04:01 AM

WOOOO!!!! Score!!!

Old
Yuri (Offline)

05-03-2007, 04:02 AM

hehe, i didnt do it for you though cooly, I just like
Light-san alot in DN

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-03-2007, 04:03 AM

I know, Kanji-kun and I were actually refering to the characters in DN as well...