JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-03-2007, 06:27 AM

I'll reply to everything later, our presentation is coming up in a minute, so I'll brb ^_^ *plans for his group to go up first so Rikku-chan and Kanji-kun won't have to wait so long

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-03-2007, 06:28 AM

Are you on a laptop in class?
Old
風林火山

05-03-2007, 06:35 AM

Sorry my apprentice, but I much prefer Nard-kun on the side of Kira. He makes a better rival then he does a fellow follower. It wouldn't feel right if he was an L-supporter. It just isn't in his personality. ^_^

And I say this with much respect, Yagami-kun
Old
Demysia (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Demysia
05-03-2007, 06:38 AM

Oooh Death Note

That's the latest craze at my school at the moment.
My friends are all talking about how L is hawtt x_x
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-03-2007, 07:22 AM

Back!! No one in class understood wth the lesson was on about today XD So everyone's presentations took like, 3mins each (no Q & A session, whew!)^_^ Wooo... Early release!!!

Btw, I guess I could be a pretty good L supporter...
It's the way I choose to state my arguments =P

Oh and Ryuzaki-kun... I'll reply to you after I get home alright? No wait... am i supposed to have extra activities after school.... Oh well, make it tomorrow then!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
風林火山

05-03-2007, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post

Btw, I guess I could be a pretty good L supporter...
It's the way I choose to state my arguments =P

Trust me, you are completely a Light-supporter, you make good arguments, but you've always agreed with Light. I don't think you could disagree with someone and start calling Light corrput, and saying he is doing more damage then good. Its not in you to do that. You agree with his ideals, and thats all there is too it.

Okay, so tomorrow then? thats fine with me, its getting late here, so I won't have the brain power to get you back with good replies. I'll be falling asleep on ya. ~_^
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-03-2007, 07:45 AM

I always had a knack for making impossible things sound reasonable. I believe I could argue against my own points too, lol XD

Alright, gtg, catch y'all later!

*grumbles at one and a half hr bus ride home ~_~*

Old
風林火山

05-03-2007, 07:48 AM

I'm sure you could argue your one points, that shows your intelligence. Well, I'll be waiting for your reply Yagami-kun.

Good night guyz. I guess I should go too, it is almost 4am here lol

I don't work tomorrow! yeah! erm...more like, I don't work today! Alright!
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-03-2007, 01:26 PM

Lol, yeah, like you said, Light isn't the only top student around So making it such that Kira and Light are two different persons ain't that hard when you think about it. Hmm... Would you rather I said "L isn't exactly smart"?

Ahhh... So how would you explain how Kira gained knowledge of the director's kidnapping then? If Kira knew about the director, he should have known about Sayu's as well, regardless of their reputation as it was kept confidential. The director was kidnapped in the same manner as Sayu was, so there is no reason why Kira wouldn't have came to discover it. Therefore, Light killing Sayu would not put any evidence on him for being Kira, cuz it'd be like a repeat of history.

Your theory did not completely deplete the contest. So that's why the fact that mine did outweighs yours ^_^

Well, anything can happen. Looking at your last sentence for this paragraph, you've obviously seen it from my view as well. And that's why Light planned for Rem to kill L. He knew the consequences of letting L live long enough. It wasn't by any fluke that L died before he could figure out Light's and Misa's true identities.

I didn't recall that in the anime actually... Maybe Rem agreed a little, but that was solely to protect Misa from harm. Rem did not have feelings for Light or anything. I think she'd have killed him if she had a choice in the ainime. Ah yes, you see? This just proves she had more feelings for Misa than Light, which further emphasizes on why she had to kill L - for Misa (not Light).

I agree. As I've already said, Light had quality while L had quantity. But there is no changing the fact that L had more assistants, that is the point I'm trying to make here whilst yours is that Light had more assistance*.
Bottomline, Light still won

Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
05-03-2007, 01:49 PM

You know what? You guys keep writing this much and I'll have to deduce that the whole reason Kira didn't kill sayu and rem killed L was because you two could have this difference of opinion *Runs like the gingerbread man!*

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?