JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-03-2007, 01:56 PM

Lol, but isn't it strange we both sound logical? Gingerbread-kun XD

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
05-03-2007, 01:59 PM

Arrggghhh! He caught up! *steals apple *... Actually it isn't all that strange come to think of it. You're both seeing two different facets of the same phenomenon and logically expressing the validity of each ... trouble is I've had too much logic today from all that programming!

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-03-2007, 02:02 PM

Trust me, I can tell.. XD

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
05-03-2007, 03:14 PM

I always miss the good disputes

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-03-2007, 09:31 PM

I dislike L and his small crew, or...weirdly..sitting people. They're irritating to me.

Pure Raito supporter here.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-03-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
Bah, well the normal sitting, Kira killers irritate the heck outta me, so there!

GO L!

Highlight the following to find out what I saw, because they include spoilers if you haven't farer than the 25th episode.

Personally, Near and Mello also irritates the shit outta me. It's like " Yes! L dies! ( Anime version. Not sure bout Manga) WTF. Who is this L Lookalike with white hair?! SHIT! HE EVEN SITS LIKE HIM! A WHOLE SCHOOL!?! DAM!!" That pissed me off.

I felt like saying. "Raito, you have the fucking notebook, just fucking break into where they live, shoot them. No need for fucking books. Get the dam eyes, find out people's names, kill them. Create that good world of yours. Then find a suitable follower and give them to book. you ide. The wolrd lives. The end. You're a savior!"

End of invisible, but can be seen when highlighted, text.

Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-03-2007, 09:51 PM

Well, Salvanas I tend to agree with you on some of those points. Although I am a definite L supporter. I never really warmed up to either Near or Mello. I guess I like Near a little better mainly because he sits like L, and he seems more like L in whole. (So does my son by the way..he sits like L all the time and when he picks things up he only uses a few fingertips)
I do like the idea of a whole school being dedicated to teaching unique geniuses to follow in L's footsteps. But none of them will ever come close to L's intelligence. I know that many will debate Light is the more intelligent because he "beat" L, but I have faith in L's protegee that they will get vengence.

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-03-2007, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post
Well, Salvanas I tend to agree with you on some of those points. Although I am a definite L supporter. I never really warmed up to either Near or Mello. I guess I like Near a little better mainly because he sits like L, and he seems more like L in whole. (So does my son by the way..he sits like L all the time and when he picks things up he only uses a few fingertips)
I do like the idea of a whole school being dedicated to teaching unique geniuses to follow in L's footsteps. But none of them will ever come close to L's intelligence. I know that many will debate Light is the more intelligent because he "beat" L, but I have faith in L's protegee that they will get vengence.
Bah. One full school of L look-alikes is enough for any Light supporter to go mad.

Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-03-2007, 10:01 PM

Is that because that Light supporter might be intimidated by all that intelligence??

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-03-2007, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post
Is that because that Light supporter might be intimidated by all that intelligence??
No.

Don't want to get into too much detail. Let me put it this way instead of insulting anyone. I find L's way of sitting and sitting, very...weird... and irritating.