JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
DemonMaster (Offline)
Finally back.

05-04-2007, 12:34 PM

i know death note is an anime... i just never saw it before... then i live in the states where every anime is 3 years behind asia.
thanks colly-kun

The enemy's gate is DOWN!!
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-04-2007, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMaster View Post
i know death note is an anime... i just never saw it before... then i live in the states where every anime is 3 years behind asia.
thanks colly-kun
Sent you a useful PM

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-04-2007, 12:40 PM

Anytime, Demon-kun

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
DemonMaster (Offline)
Finally back.

05-04-2007, 01:54 PM

Sal-kun, yes you did...
Cooly-kun, why isn't anyone on my game thread i posted yesterday?I got answers after the first five minutes then it stopped... fuu got the hang of it though...

The enemy's gate is DOWN!!
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-04-2007, 01:57 PM

No idea.. But those who've voted can't do so anymore till the next round right? >.<

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-04-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Yeh. To be honest, Raito should just go and bomb that school dammit. Then Mello and Near get killed. Whallah! No more L's!

Oh come on, don't get jealous that Light can't get justice handed to him on a silver platter, he wants the competition, and he enjoys it. So would I, because I know that I would want someone to get in my way. It's boring when things are given to you freely. I work for what I earn.

it's better to see an army of minds clash at each other, through intimidating words, and actions. It's what makes things interesting. And the way you make it sound it's like there has been a thousand L's after Light, there hasn't. Cause there is ever only be one L. Unless the orphange gets another child that's name starts with an L. The Wammy House just raises very intelligent children to become world-class detectives.
Old
dreamyourworld (Offline)
myv's official girlfriend

05-04-2007, 05:17 PM

haha yeah they should
smart one
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-04-2007, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post

Oh come on, don't get jealous that Light can't get justice handed to him on a silver platter, he wants the competition, and he enjoys it. So would I, because I know that I would want someone to get in my way. It's boring when things are given to you freely. I work for what I earn.

it's better to see an army of minds clash at each other, through intimidating words, and actions. It's what makes things interesting. And the way you make it sound it's like there has been a thousand L's after Light, there hasn't. Cause there is ever only be one L. Unless the orphange gets another child that's name starts with an L. The Wammy House just raises very intelligent children to become world-class detectives.
I'm just saying as a joke in the end :P Cause if L didn't get in the way then there would be no series called death Note :P I agree I like working for what I earn too. But in the end, if I had the same motives as Raito and have the death note, I would want little hassle as possible.

SPOILERS: highlight to read

On another note. I don't think Raito WANTS anyone to get in his way. He wants to make the new world with as little hassle as possible.He doesn't want to kill innocent people. Yet innocent peopel get involved because of the whole little struggle between L and Raito and the Police. If he enjoyed the competition he wouldn't get L killed basically. He'd keep him alive. Think bout it, you want to create this new world. You have this note book. You arre writing down criminals names like always. Bam. The police and detectives come after you. You now have to be careful how you operate, because your dad is a detective. I mean, (I watch the anime BTW) the lastest episode Raito's dad dies, and his sister is in shock. I don;'t think he ever wanted that, and the reason those happened was because L investigated form the begginging.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-05-2007, 04:35 AM

*wonders when Ryuzaki-kun wil reply to his post...* Yes, that post XD That particular one over at page. 191

Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-05-2007, 05:02 AM

I completely forgot!!!!!

Alright, as to not create another thread, I'll make that DN game here. So we can play the game and discuss DN at the same time. What's not to love?!!

5 points to start like that other game. This'll be fun!

Yagami Light 5
Ryuzaki 5
Amane Misa 5
Mikami Teru 5
Yagami Soichiro 5
Tota Matsuda 5
Shuichi Aizawa 5
Kanzo Mogi 5
Hideki Ide 5
Hirokazu Ukita 5
Eriko Aizawa 5
Sayu Yagami 5