JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

05-13-2007, 02:48 PM

Hey whats up im new to the forum and also a really good friend of Kanji the wanderer. I hear that you are also into death note and watch the anime. Thats cool and i am also a big fan of light Yagami.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-13-2007, 02:55 PM

Yo, Itsuki-san! Any friend of Kanji's a good friend of mine And you're into death note and a fan of Light as well?! What could be better? *high-five* man!

One thing I wanna know tho... Are or is there any specific reason(s) why you're a Light supporter?

Sorry for the sudden questions, but I've gotta cut the formalities as I've like, 5 minutes..? ><
Oh, and you can call me Cooly or Nard-kun ^^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

05-13-2007, 03:02 PM

I really like light because he believes that what is doing is the right thing and doesn't let anyone make him think otherwise. there has never been a character like light before and the fact that he is willing to go up against anyone is totally unique. and he'll do deeds that are classified as evil and no main character you see like that.

sorry but I type slow. haha

EDIT: I hear on this forum that you play the role of Light. Cool. Do you know who Mikami is?

Last edited by MinamiItsuki : 05-13-2007 at 03:08 PM.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-13-2007, 03:23 PM

Great insight! Personally, I not only like him because he sticks to what he believes in. I believe he is doing the right thing as well. and what he is doing will only serve to better this miserable world. So what if people live in fear? So what if the general population is reduced? If doing this can allow peace and harmony on the planet, I can tell everyone now that even tho fear is inevitable, peace and harmony will reign eternal. What's the use of letting someone live if they're evil and do not repent? They'll only be capable of committing the same crimes again. All these and more just proves Light isn't evil, no matter what anyone says. Taking things into your own hands and going against the power of nature... Think about it, who'd make a better person than Light? There're tons of despicable cads out there who would only use the death note for their own agendas instead of properly utilizing its power for a higher and noble cause.

No problem, but I've gotta go now.. It was nice chatting with ya! Hope to see you more often on JF! Everyone's gonna love ya

P.S. Yeah, I do ^_^ Apparently...
Teru Mikami? He's one of Light's most trusted supporters isn't he? Or from what I've heard... I've seen up to epsiode 30 but they haven't shown his character.. And yes, I haven't read the manga... yet

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

05-13-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
Hi MinamiItsuki!!!

I was wondering when you would show up...
I'm a L supporter....obviously... I like Light, I just don't like his motives.>_<
Anyway, welcome! ....Now I need to think of a nickname for you....hm...Teru?
Hey thanks for the reply because I wanted to act as Mikami being a light follower. I like the fact that you are rikku on the forum because she is one of my favorite Final Fantasy characters.
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

05-13-2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
No prob! Rikku is one of my favs too. ^_^ Normally I don't like Mikami but....you seem nice, so I'll call you that! ^_^ I dub thee!!! Mikami!!! Kanji is Master L....I have not built up courage to call Cooly Light...

And I can see long debates in the future. ^_^

L is watching, isn't he....He's always watching... Hi L!!!! ^_^
I also really like L and my favorite character is Near. I just like Light more than L. How much of the manga have you read? Do you have a favorite part?
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

Fav.... part - 05-13-2007, 03:51 PM

Ive seen the anime. The manga is better in my opinion. One of my favorite parts is when light regains his memories and kills Higuchi. Also when light kills L because it was so dramatic.
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
05-13-2007, 08:56 PM

Shame on you Mikami!! *points her finger at Mikami and scolds him* I do tend to agree that Light is very firm in his beliefs and strong in his convictions, therefore a very strong person. But it's very wrong of him to be so callous of others lives. He'll kill anyone who gets in his way! He wasn't even that pissed when his ****** died!! He's evil and that's the end of it. Repent sinners!! Well, I just wanted to put in my two cents since I'm hardly ever on anymore I'll probably be on later on tonite so I look forward to debate And just for the record, Mikami you're lucky I can't write your name in my Death Note since I know your true name and FACE!!!! LOL!!

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-14-2007, 03:54 AM

Hehe it seems that you all are getting alone nicely. thats good. What's this? Oren wants to write down his name ! No Rem! Don't do it. lol
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
05-14-2007, 03:56 AM

rem died though...i go with kira...he is so gonna win this...he is gonna kick Nears but

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone