JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
05-14-2007, 04:23 AM

mg...lolz...ok...kill me please rem...im under attack of little step-brother syndrone...lolz...hes attacking me with sticky candy...damnit...now im gonna have to wahs my hair longer tonight

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone
Old
Sayomi (Offline)
New to JF

05-14-2007, 04:25 AM

omg i love DN i'm getting an official one soon *dances* i got to read 11 early since my friend has connections or something..he wont tell his sources XD anyway, i havent seen any of the anime yet *dies a little* i want to so bad, i want to watch them online but i lost my highspeed *dies some more* my favorite is L *cries* and Mellow, i think i spelled his name wrong x.x he's hot XD dont ask. i'm really wired right now, i'm running on about 7 hours sleep in two days so i'm kinda out of it XD
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
05-14-2007, 05:00 AM

Welcome Sayomi!! We welcom all new DN lovers and especially L supporters!! I can't believe you got the chance to read book 11!! *pouts*
I look forward to talking to you again, but I've got to go for now
Oren sleepy zzzzzz

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-14-2007, 05:02 AM

Haha! Welcome to the forum Sayomi!! Did you say your getting an offical DN! *gasp* I want it! lol just kidding

And welcome to the L-supporters! We open you with open arms and trays of candy! We don't stick pens in your hand or guns to your head like other people. lol (Rikku-chan said that before.)

Just make sure you don't read old pages in this thread, seeing how it is filled with spoilers! oh wait, did you say you are on book 11? if so, thats awesome!!!

No! Oren-san can't leave me!!!
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-14-2007, 05:06 AM

Sorry Kanji...adios

Oooooo candy

OMG Rikku I know it pissed me off so!! I couldn't get back on for like a half hour, and now I have to go because it's late, and now you're on so I don't want to go!!!!! *wails loudly*

Peace Love Recycle
Old
風林火山

05-14-2007, 05:12 AM

I know it is very strange. But the dilemma is over. (I probably didn't even spell it right.) >_<

Hiya Rikku-chan! I want to use L again as an avatar. Seeing Oren has Rem, you have Near, and Nard has Light. But SOOOO many people have L. it's not their fault really, he is just so awesome!
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-14-2007, 05:19 AM

Well, Rikku I do hope to see you again soon...Here I'll leave you some tea
*hands Rikku a steaming bowl of tea*
huggles > Kanji
Night

Peace Love Recycle
Old
風林火山

05-14-2007, 05:25 AM

I guess I can give in, and use my L avatars again for a bit. I have so many of him, so it is only fair. But I will be going back to my other one soon.

I wonder when the next episode in the anime comes out. I know someone just died again. Really stinks.

And Oren-san, when are you going to hurry up with Memoirs of a Geisha, which we've already read, and read DN volume 11?

Edit: Well it's been 10 more minutes. time for me to leave for the night this time!!!

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-14-2007 at 05:33 AM.
Old
風林火山

05-14-2007, 02:07 PM

Yagami-kun, we need more topics..... >_< What can we discuss now? I am kind of out of ideas. I don't know how it could be possible. Since there is so much to talk about.....
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-14-2007, 02:16 PM

As a matter of fact, I forgot to add more to what I said yesterday. And no one argued against my points. I'm disappointed. Are you guys out so fast already?

The police claims that under the law, they have rights to detain criminals and pass them the death sentence if the need arises. What defines "right" then, power? Then the police and Light aren't much different. With power, comes the authority to determine Justice. If you get caught, you lose, you're evil. If you win, you obtain power over your own and become justice. The victor then decides who and what justice stands for.

Try looking at it from evil's perspective. To the bad guy, the things good guys do could be evil, and what they do good. It's the same principle, which revolves against equality. There is no good nor bad. Just the strong and the ruled. The strong is justice while the weak is deemed however the strong wishes them to be deemed.

My personal summary of my opinions of Light, continued from last night. <<<< I hereby declare an official challenge on ALL L-supporters, even those who merely prefer L over Light. If you can prove me wrong and make me shut up, I'll convert to one of you guys.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-14-2007 at 02:25 PM.