JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

hey - 05-19-2007, 12:51 PM

Yeah Mikami is pretty smart and comes as a good asset to light. I Can't wait till you see what happens later.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-19-2007, 12:58 PM

That would probably explain why I find you smart and likeable as well You've been entitled as Mikami Teru if I'm not wrong... right? ^_^

*nods head violently* I can't wait to see what happens later either!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-19-2007, 01:54 PM

Yo Nard-kun! I can't believe my internet is still working. ^_^ I may have fixed it.

Wow! Thats a big debate post you got there. You never sent me replies that big! oh well, I can't get mad at you!
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-19-2007, 01:59 PM

Kanji-kun!!! Hope you didn't see that post about me mocking ya... haha

I think I did... You haven't replied yet... You don't like me anymore....?
Edited: Oh wait, you weren't talking about PM's? Well, you nv exactly sent me big replies either =P

Truth to be told, Rikku's ever been the only one to stump me for 10 whole minutes after I read her first paragraph... I never wanna get into another debate with her XD I'm lucky she's nice haha >.<

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
風林火山

05-19-2007, 02:30 PM

Yo mocked me! *goes back to see. don't you dare edit it!*

No, I wasn't talking about PMs, I was talking about DN debate posts. The ones you sent Rikku-chan are like twice the size of any one you sent me.

Well it would make total sense why Rikku-chan is the only one to have stumped you. She is all about L, and L only. You are all about Light, and Light only. So it makes for a fantastic debate.

Me on the other hand, I like both L and Light, and if I was in Light's shoes, I'd be doing the same exact thing that he is doing. I have both their backs in a lot of chases, but a lot of the times I don't agree with Light's methods.

So it is very hard sometimes for me to argue against something that you post, because sometimes I agree with what you said!

That is why Rikku-chan can make better debates against you then I can, because she is completely with L, and there is no space in her head for other people. Go Rikku-chan! *waves hands over head and points at my apprentice! you make your master proud!!!*
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-19-2007, 02:40 PM

XD~!

I normally reply to debates according to how long a post the opponent sends me

I know, you should agree more ^_6;

Quote:
there is no space in her head for other people.
I know this is derailing, but... but... *sits in one corner and cries to death* ;_;

Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

05-19-2007, 02:42 PM

I'm sure what Kanji-san meant was that there's no room for other anime people in her head, L is supreme ruler to her
And then theres a whole section in her head just for you

Old
風林火山

05-19-2007, 02:47 PM

Knods head in agreement to Riku-kun. You are the only one for her! Nard-kun who is a real man. not animated!

Wait, L is a real man, what am I talking about, I'm right here! I'm real enough. haahaa
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-19-2007, 02:51 PM

Riku-san... If what you're saying's true... then.. you must be her counterpart... >.< Wow... *feels happy now *

Rofl, yeah, you're not a woman... Are you?!

So Kanji-kun and Riku-kun, who's up for another round of debating? You could go check out my challenge to L supporters, that's my first debate post for this round... and reply from there ^^ I'm afraid ur eyes would fall through ur heads if you read my latest ones, haha

Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

05-19-2007, 02:59 PM

I'd love to Nard-kun but I'm just about to get ready for a friends 18th birthday party, so I guess I'll talk to you all later
Ja na Kanji-san, Nard-kun