JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-20-2007, 06:20 AM

NARD-KUN !!!!! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE! *tackles and wrestles into one of your famous headlocks* but your head, is in my lock! ~_^
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-20-2007, 06:23 AM

Me no feel like debating today... I just haven't been feeling like myself since this morning... I know it seems all too coincidental... that I'm running away, but I'm not.. Even at church, I just couldn't give any feedback like i usually do... Dang it... Same goes for Tales of Storys.. Sorry... *sigh* I've let everyone down haven't I?

In the spirit of not derailing:
Oh boy, do I see a lot of loopholes in your arguments against Light ^_^ I'll get back to them tomorrow

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
風林火山

05-20-2007, 06:27 AM

That's cool, no worries bro, I don't feel much like debating anyways. It's almost 3am here, my head is about to fall, and crash on the keyboards, as I go to sleep lol.

I'm pretty tired, but I didn't want to leave for the night until you got here. Rikku-chan and I, was going to leave you a cya later note, but you came on.

EDIT: *turns to Near after the sudden nudge* Exactly Rikku-chan! Kira should have his mind loaded with the daily crap to shoot at us! lol :P

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-20-2007 at 06:29 AM.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-20-2007, 06:33 AM

Noo..!! *latches on* if you guys leave then i'll leave as well...

or is that part of my plan so i can continue the debate while you guys are off guard!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
風林火山

05-20-2007, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Noo..!! *latches on* if you guys leave then i'll leave as well...

or is that part of my plan so i can continue the debate while you guys are off guard!

I'm pretty sure that's not the case. You said you didn't want to debate the moment you came on, and saw our posts to you. You didn't know we were going to leave until we just said it. So it couldn't have been part of your plan.

OR, you could have said that just now, knowing I was going to say what I did. So you said it just to prove at point! You knew that I knew you knew!! Double

EDIT: We are the only ones on the entire forum! That is pretty cool!
So if we leave, Nard-kun will definitely go too.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-20-2007 at 06:41 AM.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-20-2007, 06:49 AM

Ao-kun is on too ^_^

Lol, that's for me to know and for you to find out, Kanji-kun Use our L intuitions or something XD

Well, if Rikku's gona be here, I won't miss this place for the world So are we gonna turn this moment into a chatting session? =P

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-20-2007, 06:56 AM

they're available on gendou.comI think. I download them from there

Old
風林火山

05-20-2007, 07:00 AM

I can still hang guys, though I am unsure of how much longer. >_<

You downloaded the entire soundtrack from that site?

Does it have the Latin-type chorus song, of all the people singing when Light writes in the note? Do you know what I speak of?
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
05-20-2007, 07:03 AM

Mwhahah! That's right I'm on.... Ryuk is around when he smells death... Ooh! and did I hear that people don't want to debate? *sweet smell of opportunity*

I think Light stinks! Mwhahahah! *erm... except when he gives me apples*

actually hang on here's a better idea! How about dealing with Ryuk for a while and giving L and Light some R&R...

So Ryuk seems a paradox to me... On the one hand he's shown as clever enough to cheat the shinigami king out of a death note and on the other hand he's shown as a pretty dumb shinigami *esp when he doesn't know the nuances of the death note like the age of the person carrying it won't be shown to others with "the sight" *

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-20-2007, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Does it have the Latin-type chorus song, of all the people singing when Light writes in the note? Do you know what I speak of?
I think I do. It's called the "Death note theme". They hv L's themesongs as well as Light's too. And all the op and ed songs.

Lol, great, now it's 4 against one >_>

So in short, Ryuk is streetsmart, not booksmart

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-20-2007 at 07:06 AM.