JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-21-2007, 03:04 PM

He had to tie Misa up like that and put the blind fold on. At this point, L doesn't know what the Death Note was. All he knew is that the 2nd Kira can kill just by seeing someones face. So they covered her eyes since they had no idea how Kira killed then.

Which goes to prove my point again that the manga is better then the anime.

In the manga, L is thinking before he dies, and it shows you what it is.

Also it is hard to say anything, or may even be impossible, when you are having a heart attack.
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-21-2007, 03:05 PM

Yea i wouldn't know having not experienced one of course. Of all people you think he'd try to force something out, but then again the other's there may have just taken it as his constant suspicion of Light.

Kanji, what was he thinking in the manga at the time of his death?
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-21-2007, 03:06 PM

Aww ok talk to you later hon.

And i don't think you can compare L and Light in that manner, i agree that Light killing innocent's to further his cause is wrong. I am just torn liking parts of what each character did you know.
Old
Janissary (Offline)
JF Regular

05-21-2007, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamamato View Post

Kanji, what was he thinking in the manga at the time of his death?
That manga page:

click for larger

From chapter58

Greetings from Turkiye (Toruko)

おぞはん & オゾハン
My real name is Özhan

Last edited by Janissary : 05-21-2007 at 07:19 PM.
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

At this moment.. - 05-21-2007, 07:23 PM

L was thinking that he was right about light all along, but couldn't speak because of the heart attack.

A Fan Art pic I did of Burst Angel

Programs: Adobe Photoshop
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
05-21-2007, 07:28 PM

*sniffs* Oh the tragedy!!! The fact that Light held L close and pretended to be his friend and comfort him while he died when it was all his doing PROVES Light is EVIL!!! That is not an act of someone who is trying to make the world a better place. The world was MUCH better with L IN IT!! Light is pure evil!!!!

Peace Love Recycle
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

Pure evil you say... - 05-21-2007, 07:55 PM

Someone who decreased the amount of killing in the world can't be called evil. The ends justify the means. Those who try to oppose Light are called evil for trying to stop what he is trying to accomplish. Peace. A Utopia where his ideal people can live, as he watches over and can act as a god of this world to the people.

Kira is needed by the world, L's idea's are fruitless and continue to run the world into the rotten mess its in.

Old
Janissary (Offline)
JF Regular

05-22-2007, 07:20 AM

The ends justify the means. IMO no... Thats your way, this my way

But remember the 1st episode. His plan is to kill criminals (who all people agreed they are criminals) with heart attack, then start killing people -who he doesnt like- with accidental deaths.

He is lying to public (covering some deaths) to gain followers.

Imagine all the anti-Kiras are gone. Then I bet he would start killing people for simplier things.

Greetings from Turkiye (Toruko)

おぞはん & オゾハン
My real name is Özhan

Last edited by Janissary : 05-22-2007 at 07:23 AM.
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

what.. - 05-22-2007, 07:59 AM

you know,your right,sure light is killing them because he does'nt like them, i would to. But why doesn't he like them? The idiots are trying to hold him back from casting justice where he needs to. Take Raye Penber for example, if light had been caught by him then his ideals would have ended right their. Its not that light had anything personal against him, he was just in his way.

Light Yagami is a one man army trying to win a battle against evil men, sacrifices are going to be made.

Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-22-2007, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janissary View Post
The ends justify the means. IMO no... Thats your way, this my way

But remember the 1st episode. His plan is to kill criminals (who all people agreed they are criminals) with heart attack, then start killing people -who he doesnt like- with accidental deaths.

He is lying to public (covering some deaths) to gain followers.

Imagine all the anti-Kiras are gone. Then I bet he would start killing people for simplier things.
Yes, but why does he kill people he doesn't like? Look deeper. Those people are getting in the way of justice, which is for the better good of the world.
This is where "The ends justify the means" come in. To rid a few dozen people to save a few billion others...

I bet even if he did not *withdraw* information from the public, he would still obtain followers, or maybe even more for that matter. It just further proves he's serious about creating a world free of crimes.

Well, simpler things like throwing a litter onto the ground? Maybe... Narrowing down big-scale crimes to the minor ones... He works on a step by step basis. Maybe if everything goes smoothly for him, in years to come, or even centuries, he/his successors may just do that.

P.S. I'll end this here, but I'll be back. Yo, you holding up alright, Mikami-kun? Seems like you're doing good yourself I'm gonna put all of them to justice when the june hols arrive Jkjk, i'm not that bad, lol, but yeah, L supporters watch out, I still haven't forgotten my challenge.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.