LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-22-2007, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
If Kira kills me it will be for a better cause?!?! What about my cause, my life?! Humans are all equal, some just are in a more prestigious position than another, but they are equal, NO ONE should have to die if they are minding there own business and simply die because it will help, ‘Mr.IwanttobeagodandruleeveryonecauseIgotpowerissuesanddon’tcareaboutan yonebutmyselfpeoplejustthinkIamdoingthisforthem,thefools,Ijustwanttobeincon trol.’

The agents are the ones who can actually do something about the criminals, but the police are the ones who can’t do much. Wha…? Agree with you?! How dare you! Are you trying to take the easy way out? Be honest now, Cooly.

Time for MY senario. The twin towers. In the terrorists eyes, what they did was for god, and they were happy to die for that. But what do we see it as? A senseless killing and loss of innocent lives. This is only the 100th time I am saying this, but it is all on your point of veiw on what is right. You think Light is good, I do not.

And your terrorists senario? Go ahead Light, kill the hostages. But PLEASE don’t kill any of the innocent people who are trying to find you, or are scared that you might start killing inocent people.
If I had a death note, I would normally show it to the FBI. But, since there are power-hungry greedy people in government who would sieze it, I would keep it hidden, and ONLY use it on a direct crisis, to prevent attention being drawn to myself, and not flaunt on TV that I was Kira.

….And I can’t think of anything else…my responses are getting shorter and shorter……I think yours are only getting stronger. I can’t think of anything else to say honestly…Poor little Near's brain is dead after this week in my life. Give me about a week to get back to normal. I feel so dumb...lol Dumb blonde alert!!! *sirens go off* ^_^
It's human's nature to be selfish and inconsiderate. That is why I'm saying we're lacking in many of these aspects, that this is the reason the world has now become... this... =/ And ouch.... >_< *heart-breaks* Ehh, try forming those into an argument so I can actually debate, lol... ^_^;

Yeah, they can, but too bad they aren't as good as Light. Crime rate statistics can act as proof for that. No, no, but it was your words which led me to think you were agreeing... How about giving it another shot (though i can't remember what is was we were agreeing upon XD)?

They are different. What they do does not and has not benefit(ed) the majority. Light has a reason for doing what he does. What logic or backup does their god have? Do they even know?? Let alone us... That's the difference between them and us, so this isn't relevant.

Find Light? That'll depend on their reasons and the circumstances. If it poses as a threat to Light's ideals, they aren't so innocent anymore, are they? Light uses the death note from the perspective of people who have been dealth with by an injustice. Using it only in a direct crisis would potray your own selfishness and give people the impression you think yourself superior to others. Oh, and you'll get easily suspected as well - that's a very vital reason! n_n He addresses these people and redresses their grievances. Not only that, he does it of his own accord, all for creating a better world, a higher cause.

*huggles and squeezes Rikku until siren breaks* They're pretty good, just need to be alittle more elaborated so I can give elaborated and un-repetitive responses as well *cheers for Rikku* Cmon, you can do it! You can beat me! XD <<< Did that sounded off weird?? =/ "T"... Hmm.... Typo? =P

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-22-2007 at 02:21 PM.
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
05-22-2007, 02:20 PM

Adios, Yamamato One less Light supporter defiling the forum!!

Peace Love Recycle
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-22-2007, 02:24 PM

Later Yamamato-kun! ^_^ and thanks for the compliments It was easy really. Doesn't matter how much you write. Quality over quantity... Not saying Kanji-kun doesn't have quality tho... And you wanted a lengthy response, Kanji-kun, don't back out now

Oren-san!!!! Long time no chat! how's your lovely young self?

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-22-2007, 02:31 PM

Don't try to flatter me you swine!! I see through your facade of kindness into the deep darkness that is your soul!!!
Oops..sorry I had an evil moment just then. But I am truly not young, but def not old so maybe I'm contradicting myself. Hmmmm
Ola, Nardy!!

Peace Love Recycle
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-22-2007, 02:38 PM

*shatters to pieces by Oren-san's piercing words*

Well, you're not old, must be young then! XD Tralalalla

But you still haven't answered my question tho... Lemmi rephrase it
*clears throat* Ahem!

What's shakin', Oren-san? Apart from your earth-rocking beauty that is....

Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

hey - 05-22-2007, 02:42 PM

Sorry oren, but rikku's not around to avenge you.

A Fan Art pic I did of Burst Angel

Programs: Adobe Photoshop
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-22-2007, 02:42 PM

*bats eyes at Nardy* Oh stop it!! Flattery will get you everywhere...erm..I mean nowhere!
I get the impression you're being nice to me for a reason. hmmm Is it so I won't debate with you you hunky asian you?? *bats eyes again*

>Itsuki: Watch out!! I hear she's as silent as a ninja, and when she gets to you HYAH!! It's an L kick to the head!

Peace Love Recycle
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

so... - 05-22-2007, 02:47 PM

So oren what do you think, whats your opinion on mello?

A Fan Art pic I did of Burst Angel

Programs: Adobe Photoshop
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-22-2007, 02:50 PM

No, of course not!! I mean, if you'd wanted to debate, you'd have easily pinned me down by now and I wouldn't even be able to hope to retaliate.. A well-balanced hottie like yourself... Curves and talents in one whole package... Who could possibly stand a chance? >_< It's really against my nature to lie... so the fact that I'm telling the truth makes it all the more worthwhile then XD Hmm... seems like I'm not the only one doing compliments..

Rikku, love!!!! Where art thou....? *watery-eyed* ;_; Oh well,b I'm pretty sure she's probably attending a party or something, having the time of her life... you know how cool and popular she is... *sigh* I'm unworthy... =(

P.S. Mikami-kun, that's a very nice picture... but its big XD wow O_O

Edited: yeah, what's Oren's views on the new players?

Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-22-2007, 02:52 PM

I think he's a loser who kidnaps little girls and old men!!
But really, I dont care for him that much. Besides the fact that he eats chocolate all the time, I don't see anything about him that tickles my fancy.
Which is why I am sooooo confuzzled with how I got him for the character quiz on which DN character I am.

AWW Nardy don't fret..I'm sure she'll come along soon and L kick you in the head..AHEM..sorry! I mean and throw herself into your arms!!

Peace Love Recycle

Last edited by Oren : 05-22-2007 at 02:55 PM.