JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Janissary (Offline)
JF Regular

05-22-2007, 07:44 PM

I see the Raito as someone hmm who is locking his daughter indoors, telling her "I know the best for you" when she only wants to go school ball. But she cant go becasue her dady thinks it isnt right for her.

Hehehe, i know it's an odd example but just because Raito is a genious doesnt give him right to choose whom to live whom to die, decideing what's good and decent for people.

And I say (IMO) in his great ego, he can easly label people as evil and kills.

People agreed on a law sytem and that sytem gave the man 30 years yet Raito decided to kill him off.

So Saddam is a good man? He killed anyone he pleased. I know you guys going to say Raito killed responsibly... So what are you waiting, grab a mask & gun and start killing people who you think is evil!

Well, hmm my points arent that strong, Im misleading the debate but I... I cant... accept Kira!!!

hehehehe

---sidenote-----
Man, i had posted then went to bed, next night im opening the thread BUM 4 new pages of posts hehehe you guys are fast!

Greetings from Turkiye (Toruko)

おぞはん & オゾハン
My real name is Özhan
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

hahah - 05-22-2007, 08:06 PM

Dont worry you dont have to accept Kira because the people already do.

Janissary....the fact that Raito is a genius makes him all the more, the perfect person to choose wether or not these people live or die.

If it was some idiot the world would be in chaos and we really would have something to worry about it.

Why can't you people see that what he does will only further the world and make it a better place.

A Fan Art pic I did of Burst Angel

Programs: Adobe Photoshop
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-22-2007, 08:46 PM

Would you guys rather a criminal get 10-20 years for a crime only to get out and commit it again, or have Kira pass judgement upon them so that this does not happen. What would happen if the victim when they got out was family or a friend, you would hate the system for letting him out and wish something else could have been done.
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
05-22-2007, 11:42 PM

Raito?? Am I missing something? Does this relate to DN?
I hate asking questions

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-23-2007, 12:04 AM

Yea i got no idea who it is either.
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-23-2007, 01:53 AM

Glad to hear it was wondering where you were hiding
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-23-2007, 02:21 AM

Oren-san, Raito is the Japanese version of Light's name.

The way they say "Light" in Japanese sounds more like "Lighto" but because the letter L in their language is not common, so they give it more of an "R" sound, thus Raito.

You must then be wondering if the pronunciation of "L" is not common, why name someone L? This is so because it is alot easier for them to say the letter L when it stands alone. Since Light is a name, it is a bit harder.

PS. Nard-kun, I'll probably be responding to you tomorrow morning. I am really tired this evening. (I haven't even read your posts to Rikku-chan and myself yet.
Old
Janissary (Offline)
JF Regular

05-23-2007, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post

...You must then be wondering if the pronunciation of "L" is not common, why name someone L? This is so because it is alot easier for them to say the letter L when it stands alone....
Oh, I was really wondering "why the hell they chose it, if it aint exist in their language" hehehe, now that does make sense.

By the way, I used word Raito because the FanSub I was watching used it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamamato View Post
Would you guys rather a criminal get 10-20 years for a crime only to get out and commit it again, or have Kira pass judgement upon them so that this does not happen. What would happen if the victim when they got out was family or a friend, you would hate the system for letting him out and wish something else could have been done.
I think you dislike the current law system that giving different years to different crimes. I agree sometimes criminals take advantage of law holes and get away with it.

And not all criminals commit it again when they get out.

A murderer made breakthrough in veterinary medicene for birds while serving his time in prison. (for lifetime)

Greetings from Turkiye (Toruko)

おぞはん & オゾハン
My real name is Özhan
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-23-2007, 09:00 AM

Quote:
I think you dislike the current law system that giving different years to different crimes. I agree sometimes criminals take advantage of law holes and get away with it.

A murderer made breakthrough in veterinary medicene for birds while serving his time in prison. (for lifetime)
My point. These are the people who really deserve to die at the hands of Light. What're the odds that a criminal would do something great while being in jail? 1 out of a 100? Personally, I'd rather not take the risk.

Cmon if L is justice as all of you say he is, prove it, prove us wrong. Or are ya just gonna let us Light supporters win without putting up much of a fight? How strong his justice is depends on how strong your points are....

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-23-2007 at 01:48 PM.
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-23-2007, 01:10 PM

Quote:

I know that not all criminals that get out will commit the crime again, some were in the wrong place at the wrong time or whatever other reason, and regret what they may have done. But i don't want to take the risk of a murderer for example getting out after 40 years to simply do the crime again. Our ways of determining someone's psychological state aren't always perfect, so things like this happen occasionally when a person is released.