JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
05-26-2007, 07:59 AM

lol to complex? This is just part of my life its only a small part to i try.. i tried hard.. but in the end i guess it wasnt hard enough. Someone is always hurt in the end n.n

BUT i dont want to derail into my own life

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-26-2007, 08:04 AM

Ep. 32 is mostly about Mikami Teru... He's the only person in the anime who's made the bigest impression on me apart from Light

Queenie.. You're too noble... The fact that you can still smile... It must have been pretty hard... *sniffs* Gone through a lot.. Forced to make choices.. *hugs Queenie* I'm sorry, I dunno what I can do.. Argh, it's times like these that make you wish you had a teleportation device >.<

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

05-26-2007, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Ep. 32 is mostly about Mikami Teru... He's the only person in the anime who's made the bigest impression on me apart from Light

Queenie.. You're too noble... The fact that you can still smile... It must have been pretty hard... *sniffs* Gone through a lot.. Forced to make choices.. *hugs Queenie* I'm sorry, I dunno what I can do.. Argh, it's times like these that make you wish you had a teleportation device >.<
a smile is the only thing a person can do. It maybe fake and it maybe a mask but it's the only thing that will make you realize life goes on n.n

Not much one can say and do for a person in a time like this. The worst part was trying to explain why i was doing this to the person and he wouldnt listen. So i made a myspace blog knowing he'll never read it.

It was hard.. some people dont understand how hard it was. It's still painful. Wounds are still fresh. it wont hurt forever tho....

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-26-2007, 08:29 AM

*applauses*

Hear hear ^_^ Great speech..... I'll have to go to the little boys' room... don't want anyone to see me crying now do I

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

05-26-2007, 08:37 AM

tyvm but im sure when my friends read my blog they will all stop telling me what a bad person iam i made the choice i felt was fit. i will stick by it and stand by my man.

Ok! im done derailing now time to wipe away my tears and talk about happy things like Dn! n.n

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-26-2007, 08:40 AM

*wipes away Queenie's tears for her* ^_^

Oh right, DN... Light owned L!!! XD

Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

05-26-2007, 08:48 AM

How can you say that! L is so awsome ! he would have won if that darn kira didnt have a master plan that totally ruled >.< (plus he was a back stabber to the poor L) i mean come on

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-26-2007, 09:00 AM

Yup... exactly why Light won..

You mean... cmon... what..? XD

Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

05-26-2007, 09:04 AM

i mean come on.. L is so cool you know u love L too Kira/Cn

Old
CoolNard (Offline)

05-26-2007, 09:08 AM

Well....... The only thing Iliked about him was that he actually took Light on, one on one He was the best/worst enemy Kira ever had ^^