JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MinamiItsuki (Offline)
As Yuna's guardian...I

05-31-2007, 06:19 AM

don't worry Yamamato-kun, you've done well holdong down the fort on your own. I'll be on her much more soon to come and im sure nard-kun will return in due time to put these L's and there master Ryuzaki in there places.

A Fan Art pic I did of Burst Angel

Programs: Adobe Photoshop
Old
Janissary (Offline)
JF Regular

05-31-2007, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinamiItsuki View Post
don't worry Yamamato-kun, you've done well holdong down the fort on your own. I'll be on her much more soon to come and im sure nard-kun will return in due time to put these L's and there master Ryuzaki in there places.
Well, if it isnt Minami; another of those Kira supporters...

Greetings from Turkiye (Toruko)

おぞはん & オゾハン
My real name is Özhan
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-31-2007, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
Uhhhh....What senario...?

Determination, check.
Ideas, triple check, he made it VERY clear what he wants to do. >_<
Intelligence...? Starting out he played it smartly enough, apart from a few mistakes....then he got real dumb which is why L got on to him, then when L died...*moment of tearful silence*...and little Near and Mello are after him, then he has to start using his, 'smart brain'.

The police can, they are 'the many', as you all are so fond of saying, and Light is 'the one'. People are able to contact the police and get help from 2-3 of them in tracking down someone who has, robbed/attacked them. Where as Light is not availible to the public and does not hear about half the 'little' crimes that go on that never get reported on TV.

Crime rates drop. Yeah, good for Light. But the innocent death toll goes up.

Assuming there are two persons of equal intelligence debating with each other, and one wins because he has stronger reasons. Why? He has based them on examples, real life situaions that people can actually relate to, not just talk. Nope, wrong again. Haven't you seen the happiness and gratitude in their eyes when Kira killed the criminals? Haven't you see Mikami's expression when all his evil enemies died? Light is doing it for the people. Crime rates have plunged down. The police can't beat that, can they? Cmon, answer that =P The majority does not know he was 17. And in the latest series, he's already over 20... Light has proven himself by backing up his words with actions, he isn't just popping up and blabbing idealistic nonsense.

Stronger reasons, yeah, the person with those will win of course, but if they are of equal intelligence, then I assume it is not very high, because the weaker one would have known his opponent and prepared for any type of argument.
Well of course I see the happy people, I would be relieved if some criminal in my llife died. But as I said before, innocent people have to die. There is no way to justify that, I don't care if you kill them to make it better for everyone else. Any good and admirable leader would not do something like that.

Uh, well you just said, "And like I said, he has his reasons for doing that. You can try hurling all the reasons why he should not do it at us, we'll counter them."
So you keep countering, and I'll keep defending.
An be careful Cooly, I know where you live...*plays with handcuffs* I know things about your area that even you don't know. I can bring up a challenge if you like. =P*twirls cuffs around finger*

Yeah, crime rates have plunged down, more than the police could have. I agree to that. Though all they would have had to do was stick L on the case and they would have gone just as fast.

Crime rates go down, but I still see Light scribbling away in his little notebook. So he's always going to be taking out some criminal, and with Light around to write your name in the Death note, if you are innocent, is never a safe thing.
Quote:
What if that half of the population is causing the other half to die out and then kill themselves in the end? No way us Light supporters are just gonna be sitting around and watching that happen.
Try solving that without sacrificing any innocent lives then.

Oh? If he got dumb, explain why he beat L. Are you saying L's dumber than dumb? Choice of words here.

The police can? Pft... There have been criminals who've escaped unscathed from the police and their cases classifed. Lol, you see, if Light proves his power by getting rid of bigtime criminals, it'd be like saying "Hey, I killed your big bosses, what makes you think I can't kill you? Try me if you dare." So basically, those little guys should know their standing against Light resulting in crime rates *decreasing*, *a lot*.

The crime rates drop at a much quicker rate than the "innocent death toll". It's still a profit.

What is not very high? What weaker one? Both are of equal intelligence remember? Innocence again... I'm linking this back to my scenario. If you can overcome that crisis without any innocent lives getting killed, by all means, we can go into the details *after* you do.

We can't counter if you don't provide us with something to actually counter... And if we can't counter, you can't defend. There's always a cause and consequence for everything, just like the Death Note. Lol well, come catch me if you can, then we'll talk about the cuffing

L had already been working as a detetive even before Light gained posession of the death note, even before he knew what the death note was. L wasn't sitting back and doing nothing, only to arrive at the scene when criminals start dying. And what does that tell me? L works solely because he doesn't want anyone else taking the laws into his/her own hands? I don't think so. Furthermore, who decides that? Power. Hence, the battle between Light and L commenced.

Agreed. Light can kill anyone he wants. But the reasons... Well, I think I have already restated them for like, a hundred times by now? ^_^;

Quote:
if light was god, he would kno the reasons y ppl do something bad.. the real heroic thing to do is CONVINCE the criminals... yes.. it sounds stupid to talk to a murderer.. but hey, its courageous enough.. by killing off the criminal is like...... killing a bully in your school or divorcing someone without talking about it... its a chicken move!! dont accuse people before you know the whole story! wt if they stole money because they desperately needed it for... a surgery for someone they loved?? if you dont kno their life and past, u shudnt judge them.... does "master light" kno the past life of the criminals he killed? dont even dream of it. he wudnt be able to read minds even if he tried.. i kno.. i kno.. some police kills the criminals directly too... but they dont ALWAYS execute them... they let some minor criminals leave... unlike light, they dont judge whether some ppl deserve to live or not.. or if someone is worth living or even has a purpose to live
Lol, convince? The police have tried that. Everyone else has exhausted every other means to "CONVINCE" these criminals, to convince the world that it does not need crime. If it takes a chicken to grant the world peace, why not? Is it a crime to be chicken? I don't think so. On top of that, I can't even see why it's being 'chicken' (you mean 'coward' when you say that right?). The fact that Light is willing to risk himself, risk being caught, risk his family discovering his acts, risk never ascending nor descending to either realms... And you say it's a chicken move? Heh. I can therefore swing your argument right back at cha. What if Light had to kill them to save the world from perishing? To salvage mankind? To prevent population extinction? It's the same principle. So you're telling me if Light knows their life and past, he can judge them then? Is that it? There is no excuse to commit crime except if one has a noble cause like Light does. Lol, I wouldn't call the people in Light's main executing list "minors". They don't judge? Worth living? Ok, tell me then, WHAT is the purpose of a JUDGE in court? The jury? "We have deliberated and find the accused, not guilty." What is the use for the jury to say this in court to the judge then? Are you contradicting against the law? Something that you support instead of Light's methods?

Lalala, yes, Raito's back, for now... You L's have been slacking around too much, it's time to set some standards

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-31-2007 at 10:24 AM.
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
05-31-2007, 01:34 PM

Nardy!!!! You are so long winded. If you can't get your point across with a few simple words then...well..let me show you what I mean!

L rocks, Light sucks!! See?

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-31-2007, 02:07 PM

I do give Nardy credit tho!! He'd make an awesome lawyer...hmmm Imagine Nardy defending Light!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!! ANd Kanji defending L!! OMG that would be awesome!

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-31-2007, 02:15 PM

That would be cool to actually SEE the two of them debating!! Did you sit down Nearishly??? And was it the acutal real life of them or was it like their avatars?? Um you dreamt of Nardy and Kanji!! Naughty!! (only joking!)
Master L is playing Samurai Warriors 2!

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-31-2007, 02:27 PM

I love your dancing Rikku! Do the Ramen! Do the Ramen! Woop Woop!!!

*so as not to derail*
I wish I could build something with Near and eat chocolate with Mello!!
I have to read Book 11..can't believe Kanji has had it soooo long and I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet!! Shame on me!

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-31-2007, 02:52 PM

Hey guys it's Kanji. (just sneaking onto Oren's account while she is in the bathroom.) lol anyways, good to see the both of you on together at the same time. Well thats all from me for now, can't let Oren-san see me here.

Yagami-kun, no rush, but when you have time, you should read Tales.

Peace Love Recycle
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-31-2007, 02:57 PM

*comes in sneezing his head off* who's talking about me? >.< XD

Edited: I know... I've read it... I'll reply to it tomorrow, or on the day after tops.. ^^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-31-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

05-31-2007, 02:58 PM

erm...not me!

Peace Love Recycle