JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
06-10-2007, 02:42 PM

Have something to say about my out-of-thread-actions, Kanji-kun?

Yeah, I know! Only three episodes left...

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

06-10-2007, 06:02 PM

oki so ..in some extend, the purpose, the idea is good. Receiving as much, less, if not more than they gave. People killed or robbed and they got killed.
On the other hand, Light is turning in a "bad guy" as well, even though he doesn`t exactly ..kills them (in the literate kind of way), but can still be qualified as killing.
On another hand, L is trying to do the same with Kira, and others sentenced to death. He practically does the same thing. He admitted he wants to execute Kira.
Light. In his search for a better world, he eradicates the bad seed growing and developing in it. He is actually doing something most of us would want. Of course he`s an anime character, but people can still fantasize. But having grasped so much power ..well ..it`s capable of destroying the person.
Their ideals aren`t far apart...and it seems ..their means to that ideal doesn`t differ that much either.
Who gave the right for some people to kill others? Why is Kira, who is killing the bad guys (just like the men in blue suits), berated? Why is L allowed to do that, but Kira not? Because of a badge and decree that licenses him to?

for now ..I`ll build up my opinions as I see the anime. what I stated up may be wrong ..but eh ..

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
06-10-2007, 06:22 PM

Guess who's watching deathnote now ... about time you got to it I.D! ^_^...

When you have time I'd be very interested to know how you'd feel about the deathnote being used against animals *sheep in particular* and whether you think its feasible or moral to do so

I'm about 5 episodes behind on Deathnote and I've got to catch up this coming week. I've been spending a lot of time catching up on bleach which I successfully completed yesterday ... It sure is a smashing anime ^_^.

*Rushes back to watch deathnote*

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-10-2007, 06:28 PM

Glad to hear it Aoshi, Death Note is amazing. Glad you have caught up on bleach as well.
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

06-10-2007, 06:45 PM

I'm a huuuuge L fan. I was right with Deathnote uptil episode 28 or so and then I digressed a bit attempting to make up for lost time on Bleach and naruto.

Bleach is up to scratch now and only naruto is left ^_^... I'll be able to start shipuuden soon ...

I wish Ryuk would start taking a super major role in Deathnote and begin finishing off random characters for fun ^_^... *I'm ryuk after all so I gotta push my vote for him *

Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

06-10-2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoshiShinomori View Post
Guess who's watching deathnote now ... about time you got to it I.D! ^_^...

When you have time I'd be very interested to know how you'd feel about the deathnote being used against animals *sheep in particular* and whether you think its feasible or moral to do so
ok ..I`m here now ..expand and explain now please ..*puss`n`boots eyes*

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

06-10-2007, 07:02 PM

Well it's just that a little while ago we had this parallel discussion about whether deathnote would work on animals. If you were to name your sheep with human recognizable names and you wrote that name on the deathnote would it kill the sheep or not?

...and if it did would it be eithical to use that in the mutton market in favour of slaughtering the poor animals?

*Don't hit me if you think this is a crappy topic... we were just discussing the powers of the deathnote and figured if it would reach as far as the sheep ^_^*

Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

06-10-2007, 07:11 PM

oki ...now that`s a bit weird.
I thought I actually read wrong ..but ..oh well ..lets put the ol` ticker to work now.

Use Death Note to slaughter animals? More likely sheeps? *scratches head* Don`t know how ethical it would be, but ..given the fact that animals are raised to be "put to sleep" (cause slaughtering sounds a bit nasty right now) ...I`m actually against killing animals.
Would it be ethical? Probably yes ..

it would have been a more elaborate answer ..but it`s night and I`m a zombie right now.

Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)

06-10-2007, 07:14 PM

Well that atleast proves you belive it would work ^^... Yayness! Aoshi scores another point on that aspect

It's night for me too and I'm gonna turn in ^^... I mean get back to my deathnote so I can write plenty of names on it and increase my lifespan. I am Ryuk after all

Anyway, have a great night I.D! Nice to catch you on here ^^

Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

06-10-2007, 07:18 PM

to be honest ..that was weird ..*lol*
*scratches head*
need more DN ...
buh bye ..