Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
07-09-2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
@ Nanami:

The only thing I am think of that the Shinigami do that benefits this world is kill people so the world does not become even more over-populated. I know it may sound cruel, but if a few million people were to die, it would go un-noticed. They are doing the planet more good by making space for everything else. Human's so blindly pass on their genes to someone else that it makes the world grow even more packed every single day.

Gods are usually called gods because they are a force that you cannot see and touch, and they affect your life everyday, they are just there and everyone just believes that they exist, with no solid evidence. Shigami cannot be seen, and they cannot be touched. Unless they allow themselves to be, so they fit in the "god" category.
But they cant kill mass quantities of people :/ like a town. Killing one at a time still isn't really helping all that much.

If that's true then wouldn't Kira be benefiting the world by killing a mass amount of people? No one considers him a god... Yet he has powers and befits the world. People mostly think that he's a murderer.

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

07-09-2007, 05:59 PM

Sure they can kill mass quantities of people. The Death Note cannot end, it will just keep on growing every time you get to the end of it. So if a group of Shinigami sat around all day and just wrote down names, then in a short time, the human populous would decrease drastically.

Kira has the powers, but you are forgetting that everything is made up of rules. Since the beginning of time, it has been deemed evil for humans to kill each other. "It goes against God" that is what humans believe. It is a sin to kill each other. Kira is killing people, so he is a murderer. If you kill someone, for any reason, it is still against the law. Yes killing out of self defense can be excused, but it cannot be denied that a human is dead, so someone will hate you for it. Kira kills to create a world that he wants, only to allow people in it that he sees fit. The world should be run by people as a whole, not just leave it up to one person.
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-09-2007, 06:13 PM

sounds resonable enough. Kill them so that we can have room for more.

P.S: Tribute to Rikku 777? O.o Is she alright?

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.
Old
Near (Offline)
Domo, Unknown-san

Send a message via AIM to Near Send a message via Yahoo to Near
07-09-2007, 06:30 PM

Rikku is fine but her dang mom won't let her post anymore. SO I AM TAKING OVER!!!!! DIE KIRA! DIE EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE!!!! *in a bad mood*
Old
風林火山

07-09-2007, 06:32 PM

Yes Rikku777 is okay, but due to personal problems at home, she is no longer allowed to come back to JapanForum. I have that so I will always think of her. Maybe everyone else will to. She was great you'd like her

Do you watch DeathNote GirlGamer? If so, who do you like?

Edit: OMG! ROFL! Near, you are so funny! *huggles*
Old
Near (Offline)
Domo, Unknown-san

07-09-2007, 06:38 PM

I LOVE YOU L! And I am trying to get 25 posts. *does Near dance.*

girlgamer1984: Yes gamergirl, be an L supporter, don't follow a dead crazy Light corpse.
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-09-2007, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Near View Post
Rikku is fine but her dang mom won't let her post anymore. SO I AM TAKING OVER!!!!! DIE KIRA! DIE EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE!!!! *in a bad mood*
Heheheh... yay! Die Kira!

I like your sig Kanji... do you think mine's good?

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
Old
風林火山

07-09-2007, 06:44 PM

Near, I know you are still new to this forum, so I haven't been able to ask you much about Death Note..... Which of the sub-characters are your favorite? Have you finished the series? How much of the manga have you read?

@ Hisuwashi-kun: Yes, your sig is cool. I like how it is a fanart. It is a very good capture of Cloud. ^__^
Old
Near (Offline)
Domo, Unknown-san

07-09-2007, 06:56 PM

Very---*ahem* Very good question L. Of course Near and L are my favorite characters. In fact, they are my favorite of any manga ever. And probably always will be. I do like Mello though.The way he slits people's throats with chocolate....Oh, wrong Mello, huh?

Detetive Yagami is a character I like as well. He is really cool, and brave, and he reminds me of my dad.^_^

I have not finished the anime series. I watched gaps and pieces since L died, dang Kira wanted to steal the whole show since L was cooler...*mutters*

I have finished the manga though, yep. I like the Kira swimming extra. XD

And L....you are my favorite person here!!!!
Old
風林火山

07-09-2007, 07:03 PM

Hmm.....Near, have we met before? You sound very familiar to me, though I cannot place it.

Detective Yagami was awesome. I liked him a lot. Who else on the NPA did you like? Aizawa and Mogi was really cool me thinks. I never liked Matsuda. He was always such an idiot, and spoke without thinking. I don't know how he became a policeman.....

Oh! What about the Yotsuba group? which member in there did you like? (If any) I thought Namikawa looked the coolest, though I never watched much of the anime, so I never saw him in it. I liked Ray Penber and Naomi Misora for the time that they were in it. Their roles were crucial, and their characters showed how far Light would go to do whatever the hell he wants! oops, excuse me *cough* no need to get upset, we all know what a power hungry freak Kira is!

I am your favorite?! WOOHOO! *Does Ryuzaki boogie*

Edit: L has to go to work now! how lame! lol cya all later!

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 07-09-2007 at 07:06 PM.