LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
07-19-2007, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
You misinterprated my entire post. What I was endeavouring to articulate is that when some one still clings to a person even after open death threats then yes that person is not sane...period. And yes if a person holds on to some one even after abuse then their is some thing wrong in their upper story.
Well Maybe you should make youself more clear because from what i got from your post is what it seemed to be. i didnt misunderstand anything. i hear ya loud and clear. But sometimes that person isnt insane. Have you ever met a person like that before? I have met many poeple like that before and let me tell you they were pretty sane. Some poeple stay because they belive they are in love others stay because they have been minupulated into thinking they hvae to stay. Think about it.

Quote:
just because someone dresses a different way doesn't mean they are mentally unstable. She is a sane person she just has too much love for Kira. Sure she lets herself be controlled and mentally abused by Kira but haven't you ever seen a Maury show? i mean they have people on there that were treated like that but still loved their spouses very much. They weren't mentally unstable.
reread what i said and i'll reread what you said.

Quote:
Misa is with out a shadow of a doubt mentally unstable. I mean just look at her aside of her goth attire which is actually quite contarary to her abhorantly bubly persona. Does she come across as a sane person? No absolutely not. Raito degrades her and gives open death threats and yet she's still as clingy as ever. There is something wrong in her upperstory that's for sure
Well ok i read it again and i gathered this much. I keep the same answer for you. you judge misa by the clothes she wears and by the way she loves Light. Dont tell me i misunderstood you because I read it three times and it still seems the same to me. read my comments above. You are the one who misuderstood. Make your self more clear if you want to change your answer.

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson

Last edited by QueenNanami : 07-19-2007 at 04:03 AM.
Old
azndemonX (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2007, 05:48 AM

hmm deathnote can change poeple lol i showed my 2 friends deathntoe and they dun like anime but now their obssed

FaMiLy(also looking for one i can be a ramen making slave :P)

Housetek - RL cousin ^_^
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

07-19-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndemonX View Post
hmm deathnote can change poeple lol i showed my 2 friends deathntoe and they dun like anime but now their obssed
You're right. It didn't quite change my friends view though on all Anime.. it just makes him a hypocrite, now that he enjoys Deathnote. I can use it against him

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
07-19-2007, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Um yes it's my observation and anyone elses who reads the Manga or watches the Anime and sees that Misa is quite mentally unstable in her actions and her interests. If you don't see that then.. what can I do? *shrugs*
Also, I wasn't being stereotypical at all, just stating 'how it is' within the story. The fact that you try to make me sound as if i'm the type of person to stereotype, makes you the same kindof person, since you know nothing about me. Plus, it also makes you hypocritical
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
I don't mind Misa. She's just a typical blonde girl. Light despises her because she's in the way but she isn't stupid either. I like her brand of intelligence, which is like a pretty girl, good at maths, even though she doesn't need to be.
Boy, you certainly like to contradict yourself dont cha? Sorry hun, you did stereo type Misa by saying she is "just a typical blonde girl". I'm not a hypocrite, either. Even tho you would like to think so. I'm merely quoting what you've said. But, I understand. Sometimes the truth does hurt.

And as far as Misa being supposedly unstable because of her choice of dress, actions and interests. Well, welcome to being a young adult in love. Anyone who has been there will tell you that it's not a very normal thing. Love makes us do all sorts of strange things we never thought possible for ourselves.
We've all been through the "phase" when we were into things that were out of the norm. That doesn't make her "mentally unstable", it makes her unique. And if YOU don't see that than what can I do but to accept it? *shrugs shoulders and sighs heavily*

Peace Love Recycle
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

07-19-2007, 08:04 PM

you guys are still on this???.......it was this topic like four days ago!!!!...move on already.....who cares if misa is a nutcase, has an anoying voice, is hot, or sells herself for sex!!!..It's irelevant!!! get to a new topic already!!..sheesh......lol......

IamKira
Old
Near (Offline)
Domo, Unknown-san

Send a message via AIM to Near Send a message via Yahoo to Near
07-19-2007, 08:06 PM

Yeah! We should all talk about how great L and N are!!!!!!!!
*runs off*

Loves ya Aoshi
Love ya Cooly
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

07-19-2007, 08:08 PM

yo near!!!....yay...*is happy*.........you know what would be cool!!...a superhero team w/ near, L and Light!!!..if they joined forces!!!!...

IamKira
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

07-19-2007, 08:09 PM

*sighs* If we must.
Y'know it is funny that I'm so defensive of Misa right now, considering she is my least fave in DN.
So, who thougt it was hilarious to see Near wearing that L mask in the warehouse in book 12? LOL I almost died!!
*huggles* @ Near and IamKira

Peace Love Recycle
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

07-19-2007, 08:10 PM

woa...hey!!..spoilers!!!.....sheesh...you wanna ruin the story for me or something????

IamKira
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

07-19-2007, 08:13 PM

WHAT??!!!
I just stated that he wore an L mask in a warehouse!! I didn't state who was there and what he did, so don't get your panties in a bunch!

Peace Love Recycle