JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
10-19-2007, 03:38 PM

Tsk, tsk, how disappointing... It's okay though ^_^

Nice to meet you, Tsuzuki-san Give my regards to the rest of them, won't ya?

Edited:

Near-san!!! *dies* OMG, my arch rival... I concede!!! >_< Let's just have an amicable discussion and create a warm, cosy atmosphere so no one will know we are really heartless criminals who couldn't care less for anyone's well-being and smile behind the melancholy

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
10-19-2007, 03:40 PM

nkay ^^
how are you ?????????????????

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

10-19-2007, 03:51 PM

I'm good! Maybe having a little trouble with my dates with school and work here and there =_= I wish we had anime week here ^^ Hey, maybe we can propose it on the anime section and somehow get it through the net and convert it into a large-scale international holiday!! XD Man, I crack myself up, rofl, but it's possible, ne? O_O

So, Tsuzuki-san, what got you into dn?

And Near, what happened to Kanji-san? Haven't been seeing him around at all.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
10-19-2007, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
I'm good! Maybe having a little trouble with my dates with school and work here and there =_= I wish we had anime week here ^^ Hey, maybe we can propose it on the anime section and somehow get it through the net and convert it into a large-scale international holiday!! XD Man, I crack myself up, rofl, but it's possible, ne? O_O

I don't know ^^; they were off for a long time I didn't see them gome nasai -.-

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
Near (Offline)
Domo, Unknown-san

Send a message via AIM to Near Send a message via Yahoo to Near
10-19-2007, 03:58 PM

Quote:

He lost his internet and then Mikami's computer went to his bro, so L can't use that. He will go to the library and send me messages sometimes, so he is still alive^^ I miss him T_T

We? I never recall myself being a heartless criminal, unless you ask my bro or mom! XD Kidding, huggles for my favorite criminal^^ *hugs and kisses*

Loves ya Aoshi
Love ya Cooly
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

10-19-2007, 04:06 PM

Nah, it's okay, Tsuzuki I'm only wondering if DeathNote is your favourite anime or something?

Near:
Oh right, Kudo-san told me... =/ Curse this bad memory >_< Give Kanji-san my regards too, then. ^^

Noooooo, I wasn't refering to you XD Never mind, haha, no use cryin' over spilt milk Lalala *kissies and huggies and cuddlies and snugglies and... (Did I mention kisses? XD) to my one and only apprehender* Geez, almost typed "(l)" lol >_<

Old
Michieru (Offline)
Illusion Master

Send a message via AIM to Michieru Send a message via MSN to Michieru
10-19-2007, 04:08 PM

quick question

i watched the anime Death note

but never got the chance to watch the live action stuff...

are there any big differences to the two?

Old
Near (Offline)
Domo, Unknown-san

Send a message via AIM to Near Send a message via Yahoo to Near
10-19-2007, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Nah, it's okay, Tsuzuki I'm only wondering if DeathNote is your favourite anime or something?

Near:
Oh right, Kudo-san told me... =/ Curse this bad memory >_< Give Kanji-san my regards too, then. ^^

Noooooo, I wasn't refering to you XD Never mind, haha, no use cryin' over spilt milk Lalala *kissies and huggies and cuddlies and snugglies and... (Did I mention kisses? XD) to my one and only apprehender* Geez, almost typed "(l)" lol >_<
I never would have let you live that one down. XD And I'll tell L you said hi next time I talk to him^^ He misses you too^^ *More kisses and glomps and smexies to you* ^_^

Loves ya Aoshi
Love ya Cooly
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

10-19-2007, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michieru View Post
quick question

i watched the anime Death note

but never got the chance to watch the live action stuff...

are there any big differences to the two?
There are two live action movies for Death Note.

The first one is pretty closely related to the anime. So it should be safe to watch it just like that regardless of whichever you choose first - anime or movie.

As for the sequel, I would say it's stretched its differences a little more than "slightly off" the anime. If you don't wanna cost yourself any spoilers, watch it after you're done with somewhere around episode 12 of the anime, if I remember correctly(and hopefully, I do, lol )

Near: *sends level two hugs and kisses and glomps* Mwahahahaha! :P

Last edited by CoolNard : 10-19-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Old
Michieru (Offline)
Illusion Master

Send a message via AIM to Michieru Send a message via MSN to Michieru
10-19-2007, 04:31 PM

Quote:
There are two live action movies for Death Note.

The first one is pretty closely related to the anime. So it should be safe to watch it just like that regardless of whichever you choose first - anime or movie.

As for the sequel, I would say it's stretched its differences a little more than "slightly off" the anime. If you don't wanna cost yourself any spoilers, watch it after you're done with somewhere around episode 12 of the anime, if I remember correctly(and hopefully, I do, lol )
well i already watched the complete series of anime so thanks for letting me know!

oh and i am hopefullyguessing the endings are different?