JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
01-29-2008, 01:38 PM

*shouts along with Rikku-sis!* DN Yaoi should not only be burned and banned, it should be atomized and those atoms should be burned and the associated neutrons should be smashed and those electrons should be used to power a high voltage generator for a heavy dose of shock treatment to the writers >_<

DN is just amazing. I can't get over how intelligently the entire Manga was written without excessive super powers but with pure intelligence. It's an outstanding piece of work.

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
Old
KeiichiSamurai (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to KeiichiSamurai Send a message via Yahoo to KeiichiSamurai
01-29-2008, 01:43 PM

I remember reading teh manga a loooooooooooong time ago....I feel in love with it <3

I'm a...

Well

..I love them both T.T </3

They be mine!
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
01-29-2008, 02:22 PM

I need to seriously watch that Anime... Or read the Manga... Seems very interesting... Someone... If you have a link to some Anime episodes.. POST THEM!

Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

Send a message via MSN to miyavikuun
01-29-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazarDantechildofdevil View Post
I need to seriously watch that Anime... Or read the Manga... Seems very interesting... Someone... If you have a link to some Anime episodes.. POST THEM!
i havent seen the anime but ive read 1-7 of the manga but i think that deathnote is a great series i love it but poor L when he died it was soooooo sad

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
Co-Founder and proud Member of the Miyavi Stalking Society
I own Cat from deathstars!!
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
01-29-2008, 04:40 PM

Sorry I didn't go thru all the pages.....deathnote is played live right?

I ask cuz I found this pic....

294.jpg

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
02-01-2008, 01:56 AM

After having pickled Kanji-kun's brain a little and after heartily having engaged in intense discussion I'm going to try to consolidate our random musings through the capacities of a deathnote.

The deathnote can be used on humans to kill them.. true. The deathnote can be used by shinigami to literally "suck" the life from humans... true. But is that really the only capacity of the deathnote?

What happens if I use the death note on a building? Can I "kill" it? If there was a building that I really didn't like then in my head "killing" it would be equal to destroying it and bringing it to the ground. If killing a human can be described as "taking from a state of lively health to the lack of it" then why cant the same be applied to a building?

If one were to argue that a building were non-living and hence there is no life to steal then I will argue back that its a claustrophobic view that makes on decide that. As humans we "define" alive as being capable of living and breathing but in truth just because we define "alive" in such a way does not mean that it is the absolute way in which "alive" can ever be defined.

If someone were crazy enough to believe a building to be alive then the deathnote can react to their thoughts and "kill" a building by bringing it down to the ground.

Eventually both buildings and humans are just atoms. If someone were to truly believe that both these 'collection of atoms' had a conciousness and that this conciouness was more pronounced in humans than in buildings then as long as they actually believe it they have the capacity to "kill" that conciousness with the deathnote.

In summary, the deathnote is merely a multidimentional object with no inherent limitations of it's own. The only limitations put on it are through the incapacities of it's users be they shinigami or humans...

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
02-01-2008, 05:31 AM

Whoa, Aoshi. You're making my head hurt.
In my opinion, I don't feel that one (be they Shinigami or human) would be capable of using a Note to "kill" a building. It would not be in a Shinigami's interest to kill something which he could not benefit from, i.e. gain life span.
A human could destroy a building using the Note if he should control another human for a certain time, and dictate that human to destroy a building before dying as written.
As far as your musings that someone could be crazy enough to believe a building were "alive".....well, let's hope someone like that never gets their hands on a Note. They'll be killing off our computers as well!!

Peace Love Recycle
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-01-2008, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post

As far as your musings that someone could be crazy enough to believe a building were "alive".....well, let's hope someone like that never gets their hands on a Note. They'll be killing off our computers as well!!
lol yes X) btw what is with the Planets ?! Oo

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
Ichigo2013 (Offline)
Sound Village for LIFE!!

Send a message via MSN to Ichigo2013 Send a message via Yahoo to Ichigo2013
02-01-2008, 10:54 AM

Death Note is my second favorite Anime, and if someone could send me the link to the episodes I would love them! Youtube deleted them! I'm on episode 27 out of 37.
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-01-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo2013 View Post
Death Note is my second favorite Anime, and if someone could send me the link to the episodes I would love them! Youtube deleted them! I'm on episode 27 out of 37.
take a look at veoh.com I watch all animes there ^^

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†