JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-19-2008, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post

Tsuzuki hun, don't worry, it's worth the wait^^

P.S. Even in the book it says Light is evil, so take that you Light defenders! *stomp stomp*
^^"" I hope so ;.; I have always to wait <.<""

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
Camui (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-23-2008, 08:58 PM

I just recently began watching the "Death Note" anime, and I must say that it is very addicting! xD I love watching it, becuase it is so suspenseful, and there is no telling what may happen next.

My favorite character is L. I love how he acts. He is himself, and I like that about him. Plus, he is brilliant. xD

Assassin's Creed

mysinging
私の歌唱

Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-23-2008, 09:02 PM

yeah Camui-chan =3 finaly you start it cool !! enjoy it ^^ but btw Kira rulez

It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
Old
Camui (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-23-2008, 09:09 PM

Well, I think Light is cool, but Kira is evil in my opinion. Needless manslaughter is downright evil, even if he is killing criminals. A criminal is a human being.

Anyway, L is my favorite. I am cheering for him to catch Kira.

Sorry to all of the Kira fans out there. I take anime a bit too seriously sometimes. xD

Assassin's Creed

mysinging
私の歌唱

Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

02-23-2008, 09:11 PM

lol nop sweety =3 you can only love or hate Kira ^^ teeheehee and Kira is cool btw I need a Deathnote <.<"" I can't find it -.-"" ;.;

†♫†
Old
Camui (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-23-2008, 09:15 PM

lol If Death Notes were real, this world would be in total chaos.

Assassin's Creed

mysinging
私の歌唱

Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

02-23-2008, 09:18 PM

nah.... I mean the real Deathnote ;.; I saw it at a convention but I haven't enought money *sniff* so now I try to find it ^^""

†♫†
Old
MelfinaPan (Offline)
Hardcore Kurage

Send a message via AIM to MelfinaPan
02-25-2008, 12:58 AM

I just finished reading the manga and am now in the middle of watching the anime. I have to say...Death Note is now one of my all time favorites. I really like how they develop Light's character from beginning to end and you definitely notice how the use of the Death Note twisted and consumed him. The story itself is interesting and there's always some twist in the plot somewhere.

L is my favorite character. I guess a lot of people say that. I just like how far out of a character he is. There's no one like him. I also like Near and Mello. I know there are a few people who don't care for them much, but I thought they were alright.

Has anyone seen the live action movies? Do you like them? I'm not sure if I want to watch them or not.

*MySpace*

Illustrious Keeper of Plastic Tree (Arimura Ryutaro, Hasegawa Tadashi, Nakayama Akira, and Sasabuchi Hiroshi)

Last edited by MelfinaPan : 02-25-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
02-25-2008, 03:13 PM

Yay! 2 more L supporters! *sniff* I love you guys...*gives cake*

MelfinaPan: The live action movies are amazing, the 2nd one has terrible subbing, the translation stinks, but it is so awesome that you can look past that fact. I liked them so much I special ordered them on rush delivery. ^_^; You can watch them at veoh.com^^
Old
MelfinaPan (Offline)
Hardcore Kurage

Send a message via AIM to MelfinaPan
02-25-2008, 05:08 PM

I heard L's fate was different in the movie compared to the anime/manga so that's why I'm interested.

I'll have to check them out on the net and buy them if I like them.

I just ordered the "Another Note" novel. I can't wait to start reading that one. I should be getting it today.

*MySpace*

Illustrious Keeper of Plastic Tree (Arimura Ryutaro, Hasegawa Tadashi, Nakayama Akira, and Sasabuchi Hiroshi)