JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
01-03-2010, 11:08 PM

It's still a rumour though, I don't see it officially listed.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
09-16-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post
damn Hollywood. Zac Effron as Light is like Lady GaGa as Misa.
*gouges eyes out with a chopstick*
ROFL. I choked on my treat when I saw that. Holy jelly beans and beansprouts. But I can imagine no reason why Lady GaGa couldn't be Misa if Zac could be Light. I'm laughing in my head so much, I just forgot to use it for a moment. It's ludicrous and absurd. One thing good, though, is that Death Note seems to be recognized on a global scale.

Oh yeah, and Light ftw. Where are all those debates I had with you, Oren?

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
09-16-2010, 07:46 PM

Cool Nard, I honestly can't think of Lady GagMe being Misa anymore than I can stop the bile rising to my throat. It is a thing that should not be.
I hope they leave well enough alone. They've already made a live action movie of DN so there really is no need to make another.
To answer your other question, I think all the older posts have been deleted. I was looking forward to re-reading all our past debates
On another note, can I use those bean sprouts for my Ramen bath?

Peace Love Recycle
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

09-17-2010, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post
Cool Nard, I honestly can't think of Lady GagMe being Misa anymore than I can stop the bile rising to my throat. It is a thing that should not be.
I hope they leave well enough alone. They've already made a live action movie of DN so there really is no need to make another.
To answer your other question, I think all the older posts have been deleted. I was looking forward to re-reading all our past debates
On another note, can I use those bean sprouts for my Ramen bath?
Well, dragonball was a failure, so.

Me too, they hype me up. Why the deletion guys??

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
WellThatHurt (Offline)
JF Regular

09-17-2010, 11:56 AM

Weird I love the Death Note movies, but I've never finished the anime. Need to add that to the list of things to do before 2012..gasp...No really i do need to make time to watch it. I get weird looks when I wear my Death Note t-shirt only for people to find out I haven't watched the entire anime.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

09-18-2010, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellThatHurt View Post
Weird I love the Death Note movies, but I've never finished the anime. Need to add that to the list of things to do before 2012..gasp...No really i do need to make time to watch it. I get weird looks when I wear my Death Note t-shirt only for people to find out I haven't watched the entire anime.
*looks at WellThatHurt weirdly, as though he plopped onto a chair, remarked that it was uncomfortable, and fell asleep almost immediately.*

Are you thus far a Light or a L supporter?

Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
09-21-2010, 10:57 PM

I absolutely loved the DN manga....it was fantastic! Very intelligent...so sexy
I honestly haven't read many other (erm..well ANY other actually ) mangas so I can't compare it to others but, it was a great story to start with

Peace Love Recycle
Old
WellThatHurt (Offline)
JF Regular

09-22-2010, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
*looks at WellThatHurt weirdly, as though he plopped onto a chair, remarked that it was uncomfortable, and fell asleep almost immediately.*

Are you thus far a Light or a L supporter?
Actually, Im not sure. I think im more of an L supporter. During the first movie I was a big Light supporter, but by the end I was an L supporter. Light started to get a little too crazy by the end.
Old
robhol (Offline)
Can I eat him??

09-22-2010, 04:23 AM

Both L and Light are awesome. I find myself... unable to take sides until N and M. I think they suck, so from that point in the series, I usually stick with Light.
Old
colovegirl (Offline)
New to JF

09-23-2010, 08:19 AM

I love the character Misa Amane.

Enjoy

My

Lolita Blog