JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#431 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-08-2007, 07:40 AM

ROFL... L's funny I'll give you that XD~!

Oh and the way he says "kun", it sounds so hilariously sarcastic!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#432 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-08-2007, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
ROFL... L's funny I'll give you that XD~!
L's cool

Kira is always one step ahead of L tho n.n and its funny that even tho L thinks of light as a friend he never thinks he cant be kira
but i guess kira beats L (which is completly unfair.. ok i lied it's fair i just like L XD)

ok im getting really bored and tierd so GN! ill see you all later n.n

Ps i love my siggy XD

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson

Last edited by QueenNanami : 04-08-2007 at 07:56 AM.
(#433 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-08-2007, 08:01 AM

Lol, alright, later, QN!

P.S. what does GN mean anyway

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-08-2007 at 08:03 AM.
(#434 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-08-2007, 01:59 PM

Wow! thats alot of pages that I got to go and read now!

GN is "good night" Nard-kun.

I was hoping that too, but I can almost gurantee that you don't become a Death God after you die. But I don't want to give spoilers....

Quote:
Actually, if you read the a few pages back, Kanji also reckons that 3 of them will be siding with Light ^_^ Also, I've been reading it up on wikipedia
There will be 6. Want me to tell you the names ????

SPOILERS !!

Quote:
Wha...........No................I just watched 25..............How could L die?...........................This just ruined my day...........................
IamKira, I thought you wanted L to die? Why'd you get upset? Aren't you a Light supporter and want to see him win?

END OF THE MANGA SPOLIERS.

Being someone who has read all of Death Note, Light doesn't go to heaven or hell. (obviously) he doesn't go anywhere. When Ryuk writes his name down in his death note and kills him, thats the end. he goes to nothingness. Near wins over Kira. and kira was shot down by the task force. though he would have lived, but Ryuk didn't want to wait around for Light to live life in jail. Ryuk TOLD light he was going to write his name down in the end when it was all over. Light forgot this, in his blind mission of becoming a god and making a new world. HE actually believed he was GOD and couldnt die.... but death in DN is Same for all humans. Light guesses that heaven and hell don't exist. Ryuk says that he is smarter then he thought figuring that out. he says. your pretty smart Light most humans want to believe in heaven and hell. but death is equal for all. both Light and L go to nothingness. they don't become Death Gods. The shinigami are in a different dimension. so how are shinigami created? who knows. I have debated with many people over this. some think that the shinigami king himself makes them. death gods cant have sex, and even if they could its forbidden. they can't have sex with humans either. I think that is about it. for anyone who reads this......

END OF SPOILER!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-08-2007 at 02:38 PM.
(#435 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-08-2007, 02:57 PM

Oh, thanks ^_^

Well, yeah, later on i said you reckoned 6 instead =P

Sounds around there, wikipedia said about the same thing

P.S. Hi Kanji-kun!

(#436 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-08-2007, 03:13 PM

Hiya to you too! So we got more Kira-supporters. These are the supporters that (I remember)

Kira-Supporters:
CoolNard
IamKira
Vesperd
Katashi
(There were more! >_<)

L-Supporter
Rikku777
Riku8
AoshiShinomori
QueenNanami
Nightmare

So it's equal! until I remember them all. Many people have said what they support. I think I am the only person who doesn't like one more then the other. I'm a Dual-Supporter. But like I said before, I let my liking of L shine, because there are more Light supporters, and I also like to be difficult!

Did you read the spoilers I put Nard-kun? Just a bit curious.

By the way, I didn't mean to sound like a know-it-all when I said 6 people battle later on.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-08-2007 at 03:36 PM.
(#437 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-08-2007, 03:18 PM

Ooo Vesperd is a Kira-supporter?!! Cool!!!!

Yeah, I did, it was kinda expected though, I've been reading the second arc on wikipedia as well

No worries, I... No, WE know you're knowledgeable about this stuff Seems like when wikipedia said Kira supporters are out in the world, they weren't kidding XD

(#438 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

04-08-2007, 03:24 PM

Hey...........alright........you should have labled me as both Kanji......while I do support Kira more, I was really upset about (Spoiler L's death Spoiler). I guess I really did have feelings for L.......he was his archenemy, and they had a good thing going......It was great how they were all supicious of eachother and constantly tried to outwitt one another......

IamKira
(#439 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-08-2007, 03:33 PM

Yeah... No one can ever replace L... I mean, I hate to admit it, but L's probably the only person who can put up a challenge against Light on his own *respects* >_<" Of course, i'm just saying that based on the episodes I've seen thus far

P.S. nice siggi, kira

(#440 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-08-2007, 03:36 PM

erk, man I couldn't stand L....not sure if its the way he acts, or talks, looks, etc? Maybe a combination of them all, but gah he was so annoying, and I'm glad that Rem got to kill him after all those things he did to my Misa!

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video