LinkBack Thread Tools
(#471 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-08-2007, 04:45 PM

No, death note isn't, it's one of the best anime ever thats all

Lol, next time warn me before you do that Hara-kun, or I might not be able to hold back on my actions Besides, I really do love my friends, so there!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-09-2007 at 03:24 AM.
(#472 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-08-2007, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
That's a sweet idea too, Riku-san! But so as to ensure they know it's a spoiler, we'll have to add in the big fonts of "Spoiler" at the top ^_^
Big fonts aren't needed, unless your completely retarded (I just realised I sound really mean sometimes >_<) then a simple
*spoiler* should do the trick, right?

(#473 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-08-2007, 04:47 PM

Well, some people hv bad eye sights XD So it's just that I don't wana take a risk, thats all

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#474 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-08-2007, 05:02 PM

And that's your opinion Harajuku-kun. No offense, but I don't except a young teen to understand a more complicated adult story that is Death Note.

In my opinion, One Piece and Inuyasha are over-rated.

Okay Nard-kun, you wanted info on Near and Mello right?

*MEGA SPOILERS*

Near and Mello, or N and M as they call themselves for short. They both grew up in the Wammy House created by Watari himself. He made the Wammy House to raise exceptional orphans and to mak them detectives, and to carry on the name L. Unfortunately, the L we know, wasn't the first L. Near and Mello were chosen by L himself to surpass him when he dies. Since Near is always number one in the school and Mello is always number two, Mello sort of has a hate for Near and will do ANYTHING to catch Kira first. When L dies they are both 14. The story jumps to five years later and they are both 19. And Light is 23. Near is the head of the SPK. An organization created by America. It is an anti-Kira group, and they are working to catch Kira. Mello, has been staying in hiding, to not catch Near's attention. Mello gained the respect of Mafia Leaders, and thugs, and has his own group that wants to catch Kira. They are both extremely intelligent. Near is a lot like L, but he prefers toys over sweets. Near has men to help him, like L had Watari. Near finds out information about the NPA, and makes contact with them, calling himself N. Light, acting as L, speaks with him, but hides his voice. Oh yeah, after L died, only the NPA and the Wammy House knew about L's death. His death never goes public, and Light pretends to be L, while he still acts as Kira. Very fast Near suspects the new L as being Kira, and Mello gets a Death Note of his own. If you want more, ask away, but put any comments in white. (obviously)

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-08-2007 at 05:05 PM.
(#475 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-08-2007, 05:07 PM

Finished your siggy Kanji....

Made it dark on purpose! This layout hit me when you requested them together...I like it!

*Hrm, now to decide on something for Coolnard....hmmmmm

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video
(#476 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-08-2007, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
And that's your opinion Harajuku-kun. No offense, but I don't except a young teen to understand a more complicated adult story that is Death Note.

In my opinion, One Piece and Inuyasha are over-rated.

Okay Nard-kun, you wanted info on Near and Mello right?

*MEGA SPOILERS*

Near and Mello, or N and M as they call themselves for short. They both grew up in the Wammy House created by Watari himself. He made the Wammy House to raise exceptional orphans and to mak them detectives, and to carry on the name L. Unfortunately, the L we know, wasn't the first L. Near and Mello were chosen by L himself to surpass him when he dies. Since Near is always number one in the school and Mello is always number two, Mello sort of has a hate for Near and will do ANYTHING to catch Kira first. When L dies they are both 14. The story jumps to five years later and they are both 19. And Light is 23. Near is the head of the SPK. An organization created by America. It is an anti-Kira group, and they are working to catch Kira. Mello, has been staying in hiding, to not catch Near's attention. Mello gained the respect of Mafia Leaders, and thugs, and has his own group that wants to catch Kira. They are both extremely intelligent. Near is a lot like L, but he prefers toys over sweets. Near has men to help him, like L had Watari. Near finds out information about the NPA, and makes contact with them, calling himself N. Light, acting as L, speaks with him, but hides his voice. Oh yeah, after L died, only the NPA and the Wammy House knew about L's death. His death never goes public, and Light pretends to be L, while he still acts as Kira. Very fast Near suspects the new L as being Kira, and Mello gets a Death Note of his own. If you want more, ask away, but put any comments in white. (obviously)
Wow so a death note user is trying to catch a death note user, sounds like it shall become very interesting

(#477 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-08-2007, 05:12 PM

Aww... one piece isn't too bad... :P
Inuyasha's great too, but yeah, it's sorta over-rated =P

Lol, I've been reading up so i sorta knew that info, Kanji-kun, but thanks anyway XD

Waa... thats friggin sweet!! Yay, my turn ^_^ Ok guys, i gtg now, but i'll be sure to come back on tomorrow, laterZ!! Arigatou-gozaimasu again in advance for the siggi, Katashi-san! *bows profusely*

P.S. you guys hv gotta check out the dbz joke comic i posted in the dbz thread XD~!

So yeah, oyasumi-nasai everybody!

(#478 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-08-2007, 05:21 PM

Thats awesome Katashi-kun! Wow, great job. I was very curious to see how'd you do it. *bows in thanx* well done!

Nard-kun, if you already read all that, then why'd you ask about them?
(#479 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-08-2007, 05:21 PM

Oh I have just the idea for you CoolNard! You're gonna love it being an Kira supporter!

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video
(#480 (permalink))
Old
Harajuku_Pimp (Offline)
Banned Justice!

04-08-2007, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
No, no maybe It's just somekind Emo, Gothic anime/manga. My friend let me read his Death Note manga and It creeped me super Satanic-ness, you guys are getting the wrong messages in your head with that stuff. Now all of you are walking around in All Black and coming up with dumb ideas like cutting your self or trying black magic. That kind of stuff is really immature.

Do I need a Signature?