LinkBack Thread Tools
(#481 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-08-2007, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harajuku_Pimp View Post
No, no maybe It's just somekind Emo, Gothic anime/manga. My friend let me read his Death Note manga and It creeped me super Satanic-ness, you guys are getting the wrong messages in your head with that stuff. Now all of you are walking around in All Black and coming up with dumb ideas like cutting your self or trying black magic. That kind of stuff is really immature.
Pwahhhaahaha I didn't get that impression at all! Thats funny the way you interpreted it! I don't change my clothes, or want to us black magic. Death Note has nothing to do with magic. It's about Gods of Death. Think Grim Reaper, but a little different. and this grim reaper, gave a notebook of death to a HS student. This student wants to us the book to make the world free of evil and crime. make it a world of peace. It has nothing to do with magic and it has nothing to do with wanting to cut yourselves. I didn't get that idea either. no one I KNOW got that idea at all.
(#482 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-08-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
No, no maybe It's just somekind Emo, Gothic anime/manga. My friend let me read his Death Note manga and It creeped me super Satanic-ness, you guys are getting the wrong messages in your head with that stuff. Now all of you are walking around in All Black and coming up with dumb ideas like cutting your self or trying black magic. That kind of stuff is really immature.
Your talking about immature when your the one stereotyping, and also Death Note is in no way emo, I'll give you the gothic though (just look at misa) but seriously you shouldn't be talking about immature when you decide to insult an anime/manga when you barely know a thing about it. Watch/read all of it then come back. Why do you feel the need to insult things all the time, if you don't like something thats fine but no need to declare it.

(#483 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-08-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
...Kanji just give up, trying to make a little child understand anything! he's at the age where his parents are still feeding him false info of the world, cultures, and people!

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video
(#484 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-08-2007, 05:37 PM

No need for insults guys, he wasn't that bad. He just said its immature, and gives bad ideas. that was his impression from the 1st volume.
(#485 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

04-08-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post
I'll give you the gothic though (just look at misa)
Gothic like Harajuku_Pimp is thinking has "Zero 0" relation to Gothic Lolita! Its not even close to being the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
No need for insults guys, he wasn't that bad. He just said its immature, and gives bad ideas. that was his impression from the 1st volume.
He is still too young to understand most things this crazy world offers! Especially understanding Japanese Culture in Anime!

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
(#486 (permalink))
Old
Harajuku_Pimp (Offline)
Banned Justice!

04-08-2007, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katashi View Post
...Kanji just give up, trying to make a little child understand anything! he's at the age where his parents are still feeding him false info of the world, cultures, and people!
I'm not little, I may onlly be 13, but calling me immature is wrong, i'm a junior in High School, I struggle everyday to accept everyone and to be accepted by everyone. But sometimes it is harder to do so with some people than others.

Do I need a Signature?
(#487 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

04-08-2007, 05:46 PM

Quote:
I'm not little, I may onlly be 13, but calling me immature is wrong, i'm a junior in High School, I struggle everyday to accept everyone and to be accepted by everyone. But sometimes it is harder to do so with some people than others.
Anyway, goodbye...your ruining our thread!

(#488 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-08-2007, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katashi View Post
Gothic like Harajuku_Pimp is thinking has "Zero 0" relation to Gothic Lolita! Its not even close to being the same!
I've never seen the anime so I'm not sure what you mean, I just meant the dress sense, she wears sorta Gothic cloths sometimes

(#489 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

04-08-2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8 View Post
I've never seen the anime so I'm not sure what you mean, I just meant the dress sense, she wears sorta Gothic cloths sometimes
Gothic Lolita is what your seeing Misa wearing! Gothic[western culture type] is entirely different, they're not the same thing at all! Its ok, alot of ppl get it mixed up!

Think Gothic Lolita as 17th & 18th Century Dark English Clothing! Thats basically what it is!

*Watch the video under my sig, thats pure Gothic Lolita clothing!*

(#490 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-08-2007, 05:57 PM

[post removed]

Last edited by Rikku777 : 07-04-2007 at 11:05 PM.